Game Day R5: North vs Adelaide, North Hobart Oval, Saturday 3.10pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

IN - Gould, McKinnon, Newman
OUT - Biddell (omitted), J. Foley (foot), Jones (AC joint)

Team-Lineup-R5.jpg

Interesting lineup, with Foley unfortunately out it is good to see McKinnon finally get a go. Quite obvious on Sunday that Biddell had run out of puff and just doesn’t get near it enough, good that Newman’s back. Will be interesting to see how they play Gould and McKinnon could be all of Ruck/Def/FWD, never thought I’d say it but they actually look in danger of being too top heavy.

I would’ve thought Stevie-Lee Thompson was very lucky Jones is out injured but who knows Doc apparently likes Thompson’s defensive running :rolleyes:

Tough to see this team winning against North down there.

Today could be the making of our season - good or bad.
A win would mean we’re still in contention. Otherwise, looks like adios season 2020.
Almost feels like 2018 Crows men’s season - season ravaged by so many injuries and we seemingly unable to go into a higher gear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy goals to North, only caught the goals and last 2 minutes of the quarter. The non-holding the ball call in the last few seconds in front of goals to Thompson looked a bad call.

I struggle to understand if these umpires have umpired before, just let Ashmore make her own mind up where she wanted to kick it from

Remove this Banner Ad

Back