Game Day R5 v Fremantle @ 5/4/20 12.35pm Metricon: Honorable loss the order of the day, kids played well.

Today's result?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Crouch - 18 touches, 118 meters gained
Matt Crouch - 17 touches, 139 meters gained (1 clearance)

Frampton - 3 disposals, 80 meters gained, as many inside 50s as the Crouches combined
Brad was so much better last week with his kicking, this game clearly shows neither can play in the same team anymore. Trade Matt.

Nicks can get absolutely ****ed. This is on him.

You can cop the young blokes making mistakes and poor decisions but the senior players having NFI and disgraceful execution is wholly a coaching issue. Talia the only one who can hold his head up.

Two bits of play in 30 seconds sums up our Crouch problem - Crouch to Crouch back to Crouch by handball with no Docker anywhere close, no metres gained, purely to pump stats, and then Brad handballing to Matt surrounded by Dockers in the middle despite Helen Keller being able to tell you it was a non-existent option.

ROB taking a towering mark on the wing, pumping it to a free Frampton on 50m, and then his ball to the top of the square being attend only by noted key position players Sloane, Poholke, and Murphy is a whole other story.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter how bad we are i have yet to see anything in the way Nicks is trying to have us play that fills me with any hope .

It is the same old s**t .

Brad Crouch - 18 touches, 118 meters gained
Matt Crouch - 17 touches, 139 meters gained (1 clearance)

Frampton - 3 disposals, 80 meters gained, as many inside 50s as the Crouches combined
The Crouch bros shoukd be benchedcs second half.

Every possession between themselves or putting a team mate in trouble.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Those missed goals to Murphy and Ned have really hurt us. Freo aren't playing that well, but we are just making so many stupid errors. If we can start hitting targets and moving the ball on better we can take it right up to them in the 2nd half.

Talia and Doedee were huge in that 1st half.

Excellent. All going to plan.

We've never had a pick 1 to fcuk up.

McAdam and Poholke have been ok ... would like to see Davis get a run as well .

Back