Game Day R6: Adelaide v West Coast, 2.35pm ACST @ The Gabba - MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS

Which group will BEST ON GROUND for the Crows come from?

• David "Butch" Mackay or Reilly O'Brien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chayce Jones or Ned McHenry or Ben Keays

• Daniel Talia or Kyle Hartigan or Fischer McAsey

• Brodie Smith or Rory Laird or Luke Brown or Andrew McPherson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Hello everybody!

Okay, we're playing West Coast, a team who like us are down the bottom of the ladder... but unlike us

1594392152037.png
they've won a couple of games - Melbourne in R1, Sydney in R5 - and their odds for the premiership are $9, while ours is $501. Ouch. They're a final 8 side at the minute, and we're the wooden spooners, so I think uh yeah WCE might win this one.

We line up like this:

1594392075737.png

Their midfield oozes class. Ours has no ooze, but the stench of defeat. Ugh. Here's our starting 22 in terms of games played:

FB: 155, 191, 102
HB: 148, 4, 3
C: 204, 113, 172
HF: 13, 6, 144
FF: 5, 2, 4
1R: 25, 88, 34
INT: 80, 220, 0, 25

Seven guys have played less than 10 games. There's a glaring gap in there somewhere, and today we're gonna find out where it is!

Can the weather save us? Nope.

1594394439217.png

West Coast by 40. Gamblor to have a think soon!

Last edited:
1594395993779.png

Okay, Gamblor here!
So, WCE are strong favourites! So the betting reflects that. I'm a really smart guy who took four attempts to say genius and gave up.

1594396063966.png

I've decided to go for

1594397536425.png 1594397553375.png

Go gambling!!!

Attachments

• 1594396135933.png
    1594396135933.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 1594396160159.png
    1594396160159.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 121

Strangely I reckon this is one of Adelaide's least unlikely chances for a win. West Coast have been pretty terrible by Non-Adelaide standards, and will have the hubris of coming off a big win that suddenly has the punditry convinced they're the real deal again.

I think West Coast might’ve got some form back last week so today could get ugly...

but all I want to see is our youth give 100% and show us some positive signs we can all point to and say look, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel!..

Just a pity that the wasted years of DMAC continue..

Speaking of “wasted years”... why have I never heard of Ami Kim before?.. only discovered her drumming abilities this week!..

She’s got dozens of these drumming covers on youtube covering many great songs from metallica, slayer, iron maiden, megadeath etc... and she does it all with a smile on her face.. farking amazing work and great to watch.

Hello everybody!

Okay, we're playing West Coast, a team who like us are down the bottom of the ladder... but unlike us

they've won a couple of games - Melbourne in R1, Sydney in R5 - and their odds for the premiership are $9, while ours is $501. Ouch. They're a final 8 side at the minute, and we're the wooden spooners, so I think uh yeah WCE might win this one.

We line up like this:

View attachment 909925

Their midfield oozes class. Ours has no ooze, but the stench of defeat. Ugh. Here's our starting 22 in terms of games played:

FB: 155, 191, 102
HB: 148, 4, 3
C: 204, 113, 172
HF: 13, 6, 144
FF: 5, 2, 4
1R: 25, 88, 34
INT: 80, 220, 0, 25

Seven guys have played less than 10 games. There's a glaring gap in there somewhere, and today we're gonna find out where it is!

Can the weather save us? Nope.

View attachment 909933

West Coast by 40. Gamblor to have a think soon!
Was gonna have a bet on this game but there's really no value on it. 40plus 2.50 No thanks. Sadly my 4 week run of making easy money off the crows has come to an end. More value in Saints beating Freo, Gws beating Powaa, Richmond beating Swans and WB beating Carlton. Wce have been playing really poorly and have only beaten Melb and Swans. Both terrible. So in saying all that I predict David Mackay to light it up with 10 disposals, a couple of clangers and 5 turnovers. Enjoy your retirement game dmac. Looking forward to what we see from McAdam, Mcasey, Mcpherson, Jones, Mchenry, Doedee, Stengle. Should have also included Worrell and Schoenberg, Hope to see a McAdam mark of the year contender. Wce by 40 plus.

Last edited:
I think West Coast might’ve got some form back last week so today could get ugly...

but all I want to see is our youth give 100% and show us some positive signs we can all point to and say look, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel!..

Just a pity that the wasted years of DMAC continue..

Speaking of “wasted years”... why have I never heard of Ami Kim before?.. only discovered her drumming abilities this week!..

She’s got dozens of these drumming covers on youtube covering many great songs from metallica, slayer, iron maiden, megadeath etc... and she does it all with a smile on her face.. farking amazing work and great to watch.
Nice. Have you checked out Rafael Mendes on You Tube. Simply amazing if your a Maiden fan.

Last edited:
Not sure what im expecting out of today ... like to see some young gun crows take on the game with some run in the middle. Crouch, Crouch, Sloane combo doesnt work so we will return today to that for at least 2 quarters. Then hopefully split up the gang and have another good qrt. Eagles by 36 pts.

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    165.7 KB · Views: 117

But, but......

ZXZhcnRpY2xl

:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to say whether we'll be able to kick 1, 2 or maybe even 3 goals in the first 3 quarters

West Coast by 16 goals
Not sure whether West Coast will be able to kick that many goals.

They'll just want the game over so they can leave for home

Not sure whether West Coast will be able to kick that many goals.

They'll just want the game over so they can leave for home

You're right, I didn't factor in that we are playing 10 defenders this week. With so many defenders it will be much tougher to score.

West Coast by 15 goals

You're right, I didn't factor in that we are playing 10 defenders this week. With so many defenders it will be much tougher to score.

West Coast by 15 goals
I reckon the result will be similar to last week.

Some morning poetry..

Our opposition oozes class
We are oozing pus
They look quick
We appear thick
The fans are being restless
That this year we may be winless
Today the Eagles we play
Good luck to ROB, hope he'll be okay
What will be the score?
We might need to ignore
Hope it won't be another bore.