Preview R6: Carlton v Bulldogs Sun 12th July 6.45PM @ Metricon - Team - Post #937

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But against different sides we could get different results with same set ups - we beat EssenDONE and Geelong with same. But last night was a telling loss in my books. We can kid ourselves but if we are serious about building sustainable finals competitiveness - I cant see Murphy/Simpson/Ed /Gibson/Newnes in that equation - for starters.
We need SOJ/Fisher/DOW/Stocker on-field and performing.
oh and as for the Kreuzer knockers - no way does Kreuzer get comprehensively outplayed and beaten up by a kid.

Good points and there's little doubt that the above named players won't be around, when/if we get to become a serious team.
Same as per list management thread - We still don't know what our best team looks like......and the notion of having 30 capable players doesn't count.

In regards to Pittonet being beaten by a kid; He's actually younger than Marshall.
Pittonet is OK and given the exposure, he's going to have up and down days.

The driver of T train needs to stop and drop some passengers off at retirement village and at Bunnings to get some cement. And some screw in boots for willo.
Ins. Fish, kennedy, lob and stocker
Outs. Simmo, Murphy, Sps and newnes
You forgot TDK for I AM Harry
and even Cal Moore for the Gov(ernes)

Teach then a lesson, reality check. Make them earn it.

I don't care how close we are getting. they need a rocket, not a pat on the head.

The boys will be based out at Noosa.

Talk about a paid vacation ! Leaving families aside (I assume the partners and kids can't come), this seems like a fun road trip for the boys (might help build team chemistry and bonding which can only be beneficial I reckon)

Wish I was going to Noosa, weather here in Melbourne has been disgusting lately

Rnd 6 & 7 Fixture ...

Eb-DpGyVcAA2nVD

Eb-DqPDUYAMBQnb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t like our chances against either the Dogs or Port. But it’s been a bizarre season, so who knows.

I am fairly confident against the Doggies (we match up well against them) but thinking about playing Port in their form right now is giving me a hernia.

The long break is good, a mini bye if you will. Thursday to Sunday night.

Good for Patrick Cripps, he looks sore. He might as well run out with his whole legs covered in tape at this point.
Yeah we can't complain about being fatigued.

Hope the boys see this as an opportunity rather than a problem. Get up to Qld in the better weather and become a real tightnit group.

Can’t remember, do the Dogs tag Cripps or just let him run with the Bont and see who wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back