Preview R6: Carlton v Bulldogs Sun 12th July 6.45PM @ Metricon - Team - Post #937

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has lost a considerable amount of weight with the aim of running through the mid which he has in the 2's with very good results.

Pace NOT that important in the GUTS, specially if wet.

BAM BAM to go BANG BANG TODAY !!!!
Am on G Coast local
Know metricon....good surface. ..as a fairway at 5 star golf venue
Been dry here past few days..was only,around 20 mls rain few days ago
Cool..almost. Humid muggy here..not cold

Surface will be quick enough...unless someone has flooded ground

Cheers

Am on G Coast local
Know metricon....good surface. ..as a fairway at 5 star golf venue
Been dry here past few days..was only,around 20 mls rain few days ago
Cool..almost. Humid muggy here..not cold

Surface will be quick enough...unless someone has flooded ground

Cheers
I'm pretty sure I gotta handle on it now ....Thanks Cobalt

Rain is to our advantage. It suits most of our team.
Let's hope it is a blessing.....thinking it might suit us?? Hoping.

It could play out that way i guess since the Dogs like to flick the ball around and the rain might slow them down.

However it takes away our biggest weapon which is our big forwards marking and kicking goals.

For sure though it will make the game dour as a spectacle which sucks, and it's always harder to recover from rain affected games because there are more contests, which may affect us negatively going into next weeks game against Port.

It might just be my monitor or a low resolution video clip, but it looks like it has already started to drizzle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing is we have cripps, setterfield and ed as our top 3 inside mids...with ed having the role of tagging as well.

At centre bounces so far cripps and ed have attended almost all of them, with the third now a mix of martin, setterfield, cuningham.

Id be surprised if kennedy started in the centre square, even though that's his best position and where he's been playing in the scratch matches as I can't see him dislodging any of those guys.

Though even if not starting in the centre square he could still spend time on ball and at stoppages around the ground in general play rather than up forward all game.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ed didnt play a defensive role on jj or Caleb d -- and our centre started cripp sett Martin cripps Kennedy cunningham rotations

Surely one will be announced like 10 minutes before the bounce.

One of McKay or McGovern needs to be omitted for Fisher.

Probably drop McKay because McGovern has the capacity to go back and Casboult will most likely act as the relieving ruckman.
Nah the club has said no late changes

Surely one will be announced like 10 minutes before the bounce.

One of McKay or McGovern needs to be omitted for Fisher.

Probably drop McKay because McGovern has the capacity to go back and Casboult will most likely act as the relieving ruckman.
Can they make a change that late? Though it had to be done earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back