Preview R6: Carlton v Bulldogs Sun 12th July 6.45PM @ Metricon - Team - Post #937

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If it’s raining all weekend including during the game after 3 games have been played on Metricon it’s not surprising they drop one of mckay it Mcgovern. For me I’d drop mckay. He needs a wake up call.

Not a bad call that. Always feel like Kennedy usually plays well when he plays forward.

So CamPo has vaulted Stocker, LOB & Dow.

I love his endeavour, he’s, .....entertaining.

Dow is injured and been unavailable for selection since the resumption. Before the injury he was in the side. Stocker and O'Brien continually not being picked over some of the guys who are, is a worry on a number of fronts. For them and for us.

Moore is not as talented as McKay or Gov. But is more mobile than Harry and as mobile as Gov. What he brings is some mongrel and will apply more pressure and tackles than both. Kennedy may dislodge the other. Good wake up call I say

Fisher is a no brainer

By all reports, Polson has being doing well as a small defender, but may have a negating role on Daniel

Others seem they are lucky to survive, Betts and Murphy need to extract a digit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make us proud kennedy. We want one thing if you come to the squad.... out of these select options.... 1. Kick a bag... four goals or more please... 2. Have a blinder stats wise. 20 damaging disposals with score involvments, or go big with 30 plus disposals with at least 50% efficiency... pick one of option 1 or 2.. dont let us down son

Polson has shown some flashy moments.. but also had some howlers. I suppose thats why we all seem to have this same "opinion" of him...maybe he wasnt ready early in his career. Until now. doesnt really matter who pulls on the jumper. As long as they give all their effort for the mighty navy blues

Callum Moore has been pretty close to our best in the reserves every week.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get the nod over either McGovern or McKay.

My guess is Gov & McKay will stay this time, but this is a warning to them that they could get dropped unless they perform and tells Moore he's doing well and putting himself in contention with his performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back