Prediction R6: CHANGES vs Eagles

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Getting this one in a bit early. A few questions for next week.

Does Johnson come back, has Duman held his spot?

And the big one, who comes in for Taberner?

Duman played well and is unlikely to be dropped. Might make sense for Johnson to come in which frees a tall defender/midfielder to play in forward, which we will need for structure.

More than anything we need B. Hill for the derby - we’re not going to outkick the Eagles with talls so we’ve got to cut them up with speed.

In Cox & Hill
Out Taberner & ? (Not Crowden)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd bring in Kersten for Tabs, can't kick long against the Eagles need runners with skills. Although Johnson up forward would have the nous his tank would be empty at qtr time.

We're in trouble with a small forward line against West coast's tall backline - McGovern loves to play against us.
Kersten could be a chance to come in. Can't see Apeness at this point in time

In: B Hill, Kersten
Out: Tabs, Cerra/Brayshaw

We're in trouble with a small forward line against West coast's tall backline - McGovern loves to play against us.
Kersten could be a chance to come in. Can't see Apeness at this point in time

Out: Tabs, Cerra/Brayshaw

No way Cerra or brayshaw are coming out, in his presser he said that they both played close to their best tonite

Tabs is going to be out for awhile so we need to start trying people in his role. Johnson shouldn't be playing forward so one of Apeness/Cox in.

Agree, I don't like the idea of playing Johnson forward. It's something you throw up if we're contending since we would need Johnson in the team. I really hope Apeness is close. If not - I think we should try Cox again, whoever it is we need to back in for an extended period of time. Not one and done. It took awhile to figure that out with Taberner.

Wouldn’t be rushing Bhill in yet. We’re not lacking in the run department atm why rush the injured?

Who can replace Tabs? Well no one really tbh.

Our options.

Ape has the marking ability but not a big tank and injury riddled.

Kersten has the tank/speed, but can’t split packs and struggles with contested marking.

Johnson to go Fwd..wouldn’t think so.

Jones a Smokey to help share the ruck with Sandi.

Cox is being groomed as a defender, but does have a great mark..sadly lacking in kicking ability. But I feel is a good chance.

Considering all that it depends on how sandi is feeling. If he feels he can carry most the load I’d play KERSTEN, if he needs the support which he probably will against the w***ers I’d play COX or JONES.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back