Preview R6: Changes vs Sydney: Stretch to debut; Jamar, Grimes, McKenzie, Michie out

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully salem pulls up alright and Nev and Dawes are back next week.

In
Jetta, Dawes

Out
Pedo :( and Mckenzie

Out
Mckenzie, Watts and maybe Grimes (I'll have to watch the replay but he didn't seem to do much).

In
Toump, Dawes and if fit Jetta.

Out
Mckenzie, Watts and maybe Grimes (I'll have to watch the replay but he didn't seem to do much).

In
Toump, Dawes and if fit Jetta.
Grimes got 10 touches, will be under heat but I'd rather keep him in and move Howe forward.

FB: Garland - Dunn - JETTA
HB: Grimes - McDonald - Lumumba
C: TOUMPAS - N.Jones - Newton
HF: Howe - Dawes - Vandenberg
FF: Pederson - Hogan - Garlett
FOL: Jamar - Tyson - Vince
INT: Cross - Michie - Brayshaw
SUB: JKH

Out: McKenzie - Watts - Salem (inj?)

Cool - I thought he was on Balla but SEN kept saying how he was on Mundy and I didn't notice him slowing Mundy down at all :p
I'm pretty sure he was on Mundy too.

Who we miss - hilariously enough - is Kyle Cheney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fitzpatrick is always good for a goal or two (despite playing CHB right now) and 24 touches is encouraging. Bring him in if Dawes isn't fit.

Last year if I remember correctly, we debuted Christian Salem on a Saturday night against the swans. Hoping Billy can follow the same path next week

Grimes got 10 touches, will be under heat but I'd rather keep him in and move Howe forward.
Oh about time,thankyou so much,about time someone agrees with me to move Howe forward,he will be so much more valuable to us forward and with a need to kick goals he can be an answer

Oh about time,thankyou so much,about time someone agrees with me to move Howe forward,he will be so much more valuable to us forward and with a need to kick goals he can be an answer
Dude, you've made 6 posts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back