Preview R6 - GC v Adelaide: Sat 7:40pm, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide getting the rub with free kicks, both blown and unblown. Suns have caught Crows players holding the ball at least 10 times, but no whistle. Suns players getting pinged for everything.

Spencer deserved a game, but Leslie was the right selection. Walker's gone now, so May released to take Lynch and Rory can sit on Jenkins, so hopefully Spencer can manage McGovern.

Lynch has to step right up. It won't be 4 points, but narrowing the margin and showing we can dictate play is very important from here. Swallow has been unreal, but more players need to lift or there will be some attrition at selection.

Can someone smarter than me put together a YouTube vid on Suns non calls v Crows umpiring calls, nothing is going to happen to this blatant cheating until they are shamed.
There is no doubt that the crowd influence the umpires decisions and frankly I am not sure if I can stomach this year after year.

PS happy to help of someone decides to put a vid together

If the umpires are getting booed off the ground in Adelaide then you know they have actually done a good job

How the hell can we let lynch from the crows mark uncontested on our goal line

Miller putting the clamps on Crouch - 20 at half time only 2 in the first 15 mins of the third quarter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back