Preview R7: Changes vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You'd hope Newton just needs a rest. I think he's been far from our worse.
I really like him. Actually reckon he's been one of our more damaging midfielders. Kicks goals, uses the ball well, decent clearance winner/tackler. But yeah this is the first time he's played probably more than a couple of AFL games in a row, might just be due for a spell to manage his workload. Doesn't get huge disposal numbers, but could be a fitness thing given injury history.

You know that scene in the 1989 Batman where Jack Nicholson sees his face in the mirror and staggers out laughing psychotically and takes up a life of crime?

Me looking at the ins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grimes and Mitchie i can agree with, as well as watts being dropped. But we still have Spencer with no relief ruck. Now i'm willing to give Bail and Jones a chance but if they play badly like they have been known too i will be all over them on here, like a bad itch.

Doesn't really matter - at the end of the day no one will ever win anything (football, Masterchef, Tattslotto, Paper Scissors Rock, a coin toss) if Jake Spencer is involved.
Serious question, has Spencil ever playedina win?

I don't mind the ins. I have a good feeling about Saturday. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised after the game. And if half of what I've read around here is true, the side should really lift now that Jack Watts isn't bringing down morale with his insipid presence. The boys are going to get out there, bop the nearest Hawk on the chin, Fly The Flag and win the game for all the children.

I don't mind the ins. I have a good feeling about Saturday. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised after the game. And if half of what I've read around here is true, the side should really lift now that Jack Watts isn't bringing down morale with his insipid presence. The boys are going to get out there, bop the nearest Hawk on the chin, Fly The Flag and win the game for all the children.
Spencer to fly the flag of course

What don't you mind about it? Michie I can stomach but what's there to like about the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back