• 34: Jack Graham that is

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 50: Marlion Pickett

• injury sub

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a hater, just don’t like Rioli’s football after the 2017 grand final.
and yes I’m hard on him......because l expect more.

on a positive note how about our new gamers? Been very happy with their form.

you do realise he has played in 2 flags since then? His form has been judged by better judges then you as being pretty damn good

you do realise he has played in 2 flags since then? His form has been judged by better judges then you as being pretty damn good
Yep, l have an opinion, I’m not always right either. But on a whole l still don’t like Rioli after 2017.
now if you think I’m full of it that’s fine too. lets see what happens in a month or two....

Congratulations to the Tiges for your 3 premierships in 4 years, its a great achievement and been a great journey, i hope you have sincerely enjoyed the ride because the ride has come to and almighty end. ✅

Sorry to say to the Tige faithful you have finally met your match, they say you dont know when the end is near, well on this occasion you have seen first hand the devastating effect a side can have on your own patch. ✅

Mark the date down in your diary's 24/4/21 because its the day Tiger Train has come to a derailing end. 👏 👏 👏 ✅

Its the Systematic nature of the win which has Deestroyed your lot at your own game, your lot have been abilterated in areas of the game where you have been universally acclaimed as being strong. ✅

Your ruck division is non existant, where was Nank tonight? you have a winger playing as your 2nd ruck and thats where and why its all over for you folk, because around the ground the ruck craft is not appreciated and that's where you'll be left behind as yesterday's news. ✅

Your backline is in essence mediocre at best and can not handle the heat when it is applied in an full half field press. ✅

Your team do not take marks around the ground and you have played a well oiled machine who thrive on the hard ball around the contest. ✅

Once the ball hits the ground in your f50 you guys are finshed especially with the flying V of Pickett, Neal Bullen, Spargo, Viney, Petracca and Fritta Hustling you like a yesterdays news. ✅

All the best, and well will all remember this night with fond memories , be good to one another and each other. ✅

>#Deemania
🔴🔵💯#jonesy#300🔴🔵💯
“Abilterated”. Hmmm ok.

Anyone else besides me getting an undue amount of pleasure watching BEllis and Markov carving it up at the Suns? And even Conca at the Dockers?

Butler and Higgins can get stuffed though.
I dont have an issue with any of these players doing well but Higgins is a bloody flog
His post game interview on stretch just proved what an idiot he is.

Real D!ckhead

I think I might have told her a few

Last week he started back flank but there was a big heigh difference so they quickly moved him onto the wing.
I did say not many have noticed and I'll stick my neck out and still say he has been playing the last 4 games like where he played the last game. :)

Look he hasn't been the same since he got injured back in 17 yeah he does all the running and tackling crap but also does a lot of dropping the mark shying away from contests even his goal kicking isn't great. The reason he is still playing is we have no one else. Look at the seconds and look at the ones we let go he has no competition. They drop him to bring him back cause we do not have anyone else.

One of my favourite wins in a while.
I thought we could win and even had a feeling it could be a big win but you just don’t know. I felt far more confident before all of our Grand Final wins than this one. It was nearly as enjoyable as those.

So rapt to see we can still play this way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

posted this on the main board to get some reaction out of doggies fans in the is macrae overrated thread :)

was listening to triple m's call of friday nights game, they mentioned that macrae and libba had 32 touches combined in the first half when richmonds pressure was at 174 or so, the third quarter where tigers kicked 5.2 to 1.1 to turn the game around and had 203 or so pressure rating for the quarter, macrae and libba had 5 touches combined. make of it what you will

Ever done a high string ? You can walk around with it. The fact they did not ice it straight away speaks volumes of the worry as not much you can do till scans. Obviously without scans its all an estimate but the feeling is that it isnt good. lets hope we get lucky and its a slight twinge.

My main concern if its a big string, with his history, will he want to go again next year ?
I have a good feeling it'd be minor 2-3 weeks. 3 weeks because they are always cautious with cotch

just so funny seeing a fat drunk fat slobbo yelling like a lunatic we are gone from 18:50 onwards, then watching us spank the bullfrogs, wpnder what he will day monday

Whateley with the hesitancy to join Robbo's attack....bit of awareness how good the Tigers are playing Geelong in finals lately

I think you're right and that's probably what they were thinking over the 2019 off-season, but this year they're back to playing him in the midfield and sadly he hasn't had enough time to put the weight back on. Really hampered the kids development.
I don’t necessarily agree that you need to have weight or size to play in the midfield.
It’s a bit of a fallacy really.
It’s attributed to a style of player who is limited to winning it at the contest and distributing it and that’s about it.
I’d argue we are actually trying to enhance the kids development for both his and our benefit.
If it doesn’t work out he can easily go to another club and go back to being a Patrick Cripps type if you like,for example, Carlton’s biggest problem IMO.

Can we all make a pact that if we ever draft anyone with an “ooo” name that we don’t do that every time they go near the ball?

So cringey, especially for sh*t players like Josh Bruce
Was hilarious all the tigers doing it when he was dropping marks and missing shots last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back