Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Like last week. Looks a very tough game. Form, injury etc.

However another great opportunity to pull off an epic win.

Rare to be able to play for premiership points and draft position.

Anyone else besides me getting an undue amount of pleasure watching BEllis and Markov carving it up at the Suns? And even Conca at the Dockers?

Butler and Higgins can get stuffed though.

Amazing to see bellis smash the pies.

Tigertot

All Australian
Oct 6, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
What's wrong with Grimes?

Huge out
Grimes out with mystery concussion. Heres a bit of the news from the afl website.
—-
Grimes developed concussion symptoms on Saturday following the club's big win over the Western Bulldogs, but medicos were unable to pinpoint a particular incident which could have been the cause.
—-

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Grimes out with mystery concussion. Heres a bit of the news from the afl website.
—-
Grimes developed concussion symptoms on Saturday following the club's big win over the Western Bulldogs, but medicos were unable to pinpoint a particular incident which could have been the cause.
—-

Chances are That soft gimp bruce belted him behind the play

May 1, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bayern Munich, Tottenham Hotspur
Interesting also watching Spurs play this morning which I believe was late-late afternoon/evening in the UK, Serge Aurier broke his fast mid game with energy gels, etc on the touchline.

Also been in great form during Ramadan. Clear, thinking and high energy.
I don't doubt that for a minute. ;)

The inflammation angle is interesting, I don't recall hearing that as one of the benefits of fasting before. :thumbsu:

No worries mate, I was completely ignorant about it back when we first signed him, so just thought I'd pass on what I've learned since. :thumbsu:

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Interesting also watching Spurs play this morning which I believe was late-late afternoon/evening in the UK, Serge Aurier broke his fast mid game with energy gels, etc on the touchline.

Ramadan - houli looks buff af.

Superhero like

With Grimes out, could we see Miller get a go?
Doubt it
Probably more likely to see Broad move back to that more of a lockdown role that grimes tends to play and Vlossy back as our main interceptor

Cant say how pissed I am to hear Grimesy's out concussed due to Bruces coathanger dog act and then later slamming his face in the turf after winning a contest.
And to top it off idiot wasn't penalised, fined or reported.

Not happy Jan........

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Cant say how pissed I am to hear Grimesy's out concussed due to Bruces coathanger dog act and then later slamming his face in the turf after winning a contest.

Not happy Jan........
I was so pissed when that muppet Bruce ripped Grimes's head off. That was the worst umpiring decision not even a 50m penalty.

Tiger V

All Australian
Jan 3, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond

Not happy Jan........
and media says nothing , imagine if that was Lynch front page news

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies

Got up to watch Man Utd v Liverpool this morning... now THAT was interesting for a far different reason.

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Grimes gets 1.4% of the votes for best player, but feels like the biggest out of the all.

Agree. Will be facinating how we cover, thank god Vlaustin is back. Balta on Cameron, has the height and the speed to go with him. Astbury on Pig and Vlaustin to intercept. If any week Grimes had to go out, lucky its when Vlaustin comes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back