Roast R7 vs the Kangaroos in the COVID-19 capital of Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin whinging players won't want to leave Victoria for hubs. Jesus - I don't recall any SA clubs kicking up this kind of fuss when going to the GC...VFL.

If Roo had any credibility he would be banging on about it on radio instead of taking cheap shots at ex players. Where is Fagan? Where is Chapman? Where is Shuttleworth (the least effective person at the club almost)?

Looks like just Kelly/Nicks being thrown under the bus to cop it all. It shouldn't be on Nicks/Kelly to fight this battle, it should be at a much higher level.
Richmond won't win the flag anyway. The way they are playing they will be lucky to make finals even if they do stay in Victoria. A hub may help them but I think there run has come to an end.

Has the club said literally anything about this?

Or are they AWOL again?
What is there to say? Corey Wingard is on record today saying that he will discuss options with the health department after today’s decision. The Crows and Port have no say in this, it will require our state government to negotiate with the AFL about how hubs could work. It’s looking pretty unlikely our round 7 game in Melbourne is going ahead, I’m sure we will hear more in the coming days.

What is there to say? Corey Wingard is on record today saying that he will discuss options with the health department after today’s decision. The Crows and Port have no say in this, it will require our state government to negotiate with the AFL about how hubs could work. It’s looking pretty unlikely our round 7 game in Melbourne is going ahead, I’m sure we will hear more in the coming days.
SA borders are opening up with WA in a few weeks, you'd think PRV teams could drop in on the way home from Perth without having to quarantine?

Sounds like the Vic clubs want to get out of CoVICtoria. I expect there will be 2 or 3 hubs. Likely, WA,SA and Darwin. I hope the season gets cancelled without draft picks being affected in the finals especially if Powaa are the best team. Would be pretty funny.
No point going to Darwin.

Qld, Vic and Syd teams have had their day sun, now it's SA and WA's turn.

Two hubs, one in SA, the other in WA.

Just like everyone outside of Victoria said all along

Cotchin whinging players won't want to leave Victoria for hubs. Jesus - I don't recall any SA clubs kicking up this kind of fuss when going to the GC...VFL.

If Roo had any credibility he would be banging on about it on radio instead of taking cheap shots at ex players. Where is Fagan? Where is Chapman? Where is Shuttleworth (the least effective person at the club almost)?

Looks like just Kelly/Nicks being thrown under the bus to cop it all. It shouldn't be on Nicks/Kelly to fight this battle, it should be at a much higher level.
Roo should just get MMM to play all the clups of Gil saying bad luck to SA teams for going into hubs and how some teams will be more disadvantaged than others but they need to suck it up

has anyone tweeted or emailed the club asking why they are seemingly just accepting this fixture?

Wassa problem ? We are a club that happily agrees with most things. Even PA and prison bar shxt. Remember how vocal PA people were when we had the temerity to develop a Crows Guernsey that vaguely resembled an SA state Guernsey ? I do. We very rarely stand up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back