Not open for further replies.
I have had enough of this.

In: Womens team( They at least care)

Out: "mens"* team.

* I use that term loosely.
This is exactly what i said after the Freo game

Out: Melbourne
In: Casey

It's not really all that bad. We are playing the Premiers, but it's the lack of hunger that is concerning. I'm not sure who the * did the draw but why they'd put Melbourne up against 2014 Finalists in 5 of the first 8 games is beyond me, especially given their basket case status. It just saps any confidence for the players and hope for the supporters. In the meantime, Collingwood get the softest start to the year possible. Ridiculous.

In: Fitzpatrick, Terlich, White, McKenzie, Jamar, Watts, Gawn, Harmes, Riley, O.McDonald, Neal-Bullen, Hunt, King, Viney, Jetta, Newton
Out: Salem (hamstring), Vince, Spencer, Dunn, Tyson, Michie, Cross, Brayshaw, Howe, Bail, Lumumba, Vandenberg, M.Jones, Toumpas, Dawes, Stretch

In: Fitzpatrick, Terlich, White, McKenzie, Jamar, Watts, Gawn, Harmes, Riley, O.McDonald, Neal-Bullen, Hunt, King, Viney, Jetta, Newton
Out: Salem (hamstring), Vince, Spencer, Dunn, Tyson, Michie, Cross, Brayshaw, Howe, Bail, Lumumba, Vandenberg, M.Jones, Toumpas, Dawes, Stretch

Harsh on stretch and brayshaw

Harsh on stretch and brayshaw
Okay, leave them in and promote King and Hunt to emergencies. I just felt they needed a break for their own sanity.

In: Fitzpatrick, Terlich, White, McKenzie, Jamar, Watts, Gawn, Harmes, Riley, O.McDonald, Neal-Bullen, Viney, Jetta, Newton, Hogan
Out: Salem (hamstring), Vince, Spencer, Dunn, Tyson, Michie, Cross, Howe, Bail, Lumumba, Vandenberg, M.Jones, Toumpas, Dawes, Stretch

Emergencies: Hunt, King, JP2 's Cat

Last edited:
A few injuries and it shows how poor our depth is - not sure who to bring in but it clearly has to be the best players possible in terms of talent.

Just not Watts, if they drop him to work on stuff its counter productive to recall him after 1 week, another 1-2 at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few injuries and it shows how poor our depth is - not sure who to bring in but it clearly has to be the best players possible in terms of talent.

Just not Watts, if they drop him to work on stuff its counter productive to recall him after 1 week, another 1-2 at least.

Watts was a smart man as he dropped himself must have seen what was coming :D

Why hasn't Pedo been playing since round 1? He is like Dawes, but good.

OUT: Spencer, Dawes, Grimes, Tyson, could go on ...............

Watts was a smart man as he dropped himself must have seen what was coming :D
That is pathetic, drops himself because he feels he's letting his team mates down, how about have a crack on the field. Players that don't want to play can F off.

Last edited:
Out
Dawes, 2 marks inside 50 from 5 games is pathetic.
Spencer, terrible ruckman.
M.Jones, why play him ever.
Salem, Injured

In
Hogan
Fitzpatrick
Viney
Jamar

That is pathetic, drops himself because he feels he's letting he's team mates down, how about have a crack on the field. Players that don't want to play can F off.

Yep. Shouldn't even get paid if he's doing things like that - he's not contracted by the club to play in the VFL. I like what Watts can potentially bring to a game if he's on song, but enough is enough and it's time to move him on and get a new player in. It'll be absolutely gutting to see if he ends up becoming a decent player for another club but I can't see him reaching that level here. His best bet is to get rookie listed by another club and be forced to earn his stripes.

In: Jamar, Jetta, Hogan, Viney, Riley.

Out: Spencer (omitted from the MFC list), M. Jones (omitted), Bail (omitted), Toumpas (omitted), Salem (injured).

"Watts needs to go the VFL to get some form and confidence back."

"* Watts for accepting that he hasn't been good enough and needs to get some confidence in the VFL."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back