Preview R8: Many changes vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry about Josh Kelly, he's going to be a gun. Having said that Salem may be just as good and we get Tyson got nothing. Hopefully Dom comes back strong once his knee is right.

Kelly doesn't win his own ball.

Classy but not 100% sold on him being elite.

Also…

Why in gods name isn't Jackson McCrae getting a game for the Bulldogs? He must have done something to piss off the coach, surely he is in their best 22, surely.

Trade for now please.

He's been stat padding a bit this year. Not running hard enough defensively and being a bit lazy with his disposal. Think he's been dropped to learn a lesson.

Having said that I'd prefer him in the side over the majority of our midfielders picked this week.

He's been stat padding a bit this year. Not running hard enough defensively and being a bit lazy with his disposal. Think he's been dropped to learn a lesson.

Having said that I'd prefer him in the side over the majority of our midfielders picked this week.

If he doesn't learn, you can always trade him to Richmond for a couple of high picks. He'll have to fight with Cotchin for all the cheap handball receives from marks. Does it count as a contested possession if you're fighting your own team mate?

Don't worry about Josh Kelly, he's going to be a gun. Having said that Salem may be just as good and we get Tyson got nothing. Hopefully Dom comes back strong once his knee is right.

Yea, this isn't the same Dom as last year. Im glad he was injured in a way though, something to justify the drop off. I know Jones needs all the help he can get right now but let him get himself sorted, no point flogging a dead horse, we're not finals material.

So fitzpatrick is in and named as a forward. Of coarse he may not play there, but it does seem roos has an obsession with playing four tall forwards. With hogan and watts back in, no need for another. Michie should have kept his spot instead imo

So fitzpatrick is in and named as a forward. Of coarse he may not play there, but it does seem roos has an obsession with playing four tall forwards. With hogan and watts back in, no need for another. Michie should have kept his spot instead imo
Pretty unfair to be given his first shot the same week that he was admitted to hospital with a potential neck injury. Should have been rested this week IMO.

Pretty unfair to be given his first shot the same week that he was admitted to hospital with a potential neck injury. Should have been rested this week IMO.
As long as we keep naming weird sides, i will keep making money from it.
Snapped up the dogs at the line -17.5, some on dogs over 25 and some at over 39.5. Easy money

Hogan and jeffy wont see it enough to get us close

Will we see some movement from our players today? The basics of footy were missing last week, no-one moving to space to create an option, or even leading at the bloke with the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back