Votes: 11 5.8%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 21 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broad at the start of the third with the dropped mark and the turnover kick then Mansell with the dropped marks after his headknock (bullshit he didn't get a free) effectively killed any hope we had.

Nigel needed to be taken off ... he wasn’t ok
What was wrong with Broad though?

When the likes of Rohan and Henderson are dominating, you know it’s just a rare anomaly that is unlikely to be repeated. Typical downhill skiers the Cats, capable of the amazing largely thanks to the one sided umpiring which funnily enough doesn’t happen in finals.
Certainly not writing the Tigers off just yet.
Bolton was the stand out for us, hard to think who else is worthy of mention really.
I guess this opens up some selection possibilities, but not sure who is knocking the door down right now.
I think we are done and the season is over but I hope I'm wrong. Our mindset looks to be off imo

Ross, Lynch, mansell, houli and broad all cost us very easy goals when the heat was on. Fix that and it's a different result.
I think having Cotch/Meatball/Grimes/Lambo & a 2nd ruck will fix.

Honestly dont care about the loss, but the edwards ankle injury has almost broken our backs imo

All our long term injuries in the midfield

Norf would have beat us tonight.

That was disgusting and unacceptable we were never this bad in 2019/20 that’s the concerning thing.

I feel we are cooked. But time will tell.
Geelong kicked 14 goals to 1 in a half of footy against us in 2019.
We’ve been ******* bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stopped trying once the Cats got 3 in front
Havent seen that in a while, how do we respond is the question, i think our structure isnt right atm, leaving too much for our backline to deal with and as we saw in the 3rd quarter dropped marks and goals put too much pressure on us and then the teams effort went out the window.

1 Ruckman, I just dont know, it works sometimes but once we lose the midfield battle we get exposed.

Forward line still hasn't clicked, its a strange one but i just feel like we don't take our chances when we should.

Hard to put a finger on it in games like tonight when the team stopped trying.

Good news is we are 4-4 so we have plenty of time to get it right, however top 4 will be tough from here.

On SM-G980F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There was a stoppage in the last quarter where nobody bothered to go up for ruck contest. Ratugolea proceeds to grab it straight out of the ruck and kick straight to a player in their forward 50, resulting in a goal.

I feel like that perfectly emphasised the lack of effort tonight. we had at least 4 players who could've gone into that ruck contest, including RCD who wouldn't have been too disadvantaged by height.

A little concerning how that 2nd half went, no answers or fight. The more the season rolls on we are looking like a 5-8 side, our best is top 4 but we are super inconsistent at this stage. Which you can not afford to be if you want to finish top 4. The most concerning thing is a lack of will to fight the game out but I'm sure a lot of the boys felt like no matter what they did it was just all falling there way. That can zap it out of you but it's still not good enough.

People will compare this start to other years, I'll disagree. We have been blown away multiple times and made to look 2nd rate in a few games now (Swans, big chunks of the Dees game and 2nd half tonight) That hasn't happened for a while. Silver lining is we have players out and missing Grimes out showed tonight badly. Bad news is I think we will only regain Grimes next week.

Again our best is top 4 level, it's just we aren't producing it often enough at this stage.

Had the momentum didn’t kick on let them in the game by slacking off and poor decisions didn’t switch on after half time.We need the extra tall in our side been saying it for weeks system has been proven and worked.Forward a real worry to many out of form and forgot about the pressure and tackling.

To patchy in games this year our skills and kicking been poor at times in 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back