Prediction R9: Changes vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

One of Crowden or Banfield needs to go to Peel. Give Tom North a go. Johnson was good in the last, but rubbish for the first three quarters. He should be dropped, but Ross is sackless and wont send him to Peel. He'll probably play, but at worse he will be 'managed'. If Walters is ready, he obviously comes in

What I think happens, not what I want to happen

Out - Pearce, Nyhuis
In - Hill, Wilson

Out: Cox, Nyhuis, Duman, Crowden
In: Nads, Wilson, SHill, Grey

DPearce was serviceable. He can probably remain until BHill gets back from his booze ban.

Crowden, McCarthy and Ballas(injured) should be out for various reasons.

Nyhuis on a knife edge

In: Walters, Kersten and S Hill and Wilson

Mccarthy is shot, and against Sydney he ll be destroyed. I don't know who he should be dropped for that's the problem. Feel like he's hanging around waiting to get good. Makes it hard on the forward line.
Crowden got caught too many times, but he gave his all and can push around taller players. Mccarthy can't even compete 1 on 1.

D. Pearce deserves to stay. Good goal, kicked well.

In: Walters, S. Hill (if fit)
Out: Crowden, Nyhuis

Out - Duman, Crowden,

Cox out? Thought he was good tonight
Cox positioned well, but he can't kick or mark to save his life. He's good for team balance, but seeing him on the end of a chain of handballs is the stuff of nightmares.

Nads will be an upgrade on him.

Crowden is this weeks lock to be dropped. Too often caught HTB. Hasn’t changed since his debut but today it was soooo bad.

Pearce was ok. Should hold his place.

Johnson is cooked.

Duman has a few things to work on.

Nyhuis too.

It will depend more on who can come back into the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnson in the 4th showed the value of being an experienced head.

Johnson in the 3/4 showed what happens when one plays a year too long.

Not sure who people expect to come in - all our talls are injured.

Also pretty harsh on Cox - 19 years old, 2nd year, bad delivery and we expect him to play like Buddy Franklin.

How am I the only one that has mentioned McCarthy to be an out??

He was jack Anthony bad tonight.

Surely Stradnatica and Kersten could’ve done better tonight?

Yep. He had some shocking moments. I can’t forgive that non handball over the top.

I just don’t think we have anything to come in.

SCG probably needs us to have a genuine clunking talk to maximise any clearance dominance we may have.

McCarthy won’t touch it at SCG as the grounds too small.

Johnson in the 4th showed the value of being an experienced head.

Johnson in the 3/4 showed what happens when one plays a year too long.

Not sure who people expect to come in - all our talls are injured.

Also pretty harsh on Cox - 19 years old, 2nd year, bad delivery and we expect him to play like Buddy Franklin.
True. Only Sydney rookies are capable of that.

I expect he will play next weekend but for mine Cox wasn't working hard enough across the field and in the ruck (I suspect he didn't get to all the contests he wss supposed to) and missing soda goals are such momentum killers they are almost worth a minus goal.

Nyhuis would go if Hill can come back.

McCarthy has had a few bad games this season but they are somewhat offset by some okay ones. Looks like he was working hard but I am suprised at his lack of ability to break clear from his opponent on a lead.

I think we need Kersten, even just to provide a contest on the wing.

Playing Sydney so no one who isn't up for the fight. We went to water a bit when the Saints put on the pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back