Preview R9 | Western Bulldogs v Richmond | Wednesday 29/7 @ 7.10 | M(etricon)CG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand both points but at the end of the day Stack is still only a second year player, the expectations of him at the moment should be higher than ever in terms of putting work in to improve his game. Every player is different but with Stack I feel he is someone who relishes tough love and Im certainly interested to see how he performs now that he has apparently put the work in.

Another thing that shits me though is he trained as a hf/mid all summer than plays in the backline to start the season, similar with Ross playing half back and then playing midfield albeit on a wing when he come into the side. I understand players learning new positions but if you go not going to give them a run in those positions then it is pointless.
Yeah I agree, but for me I don't know everything that goes on inside the club so they must have their reasons, could be a dimma thing where he just backed him. And back line thing was because houli was out? Not sure

Markov 🤢

Other ins I can cop. Vlaustin out is massive. Wonder how bad it really is. No point having Houli and come back if season shorter than normal. May as well persevere with what we have left and get them right for next season.

By the way when did the dogs become a powerhouse?

Anyone heard the 7 promo?

Clash of two powerhouses. Please

Jordan Lewis sticking up for Jack and Lynch and criticising our delivery inside 50.

“You look at Richmond’s inside 50s from the weekend, the amount of times they kicked the ball on Tom Lynch’s head or on Jack Riewoldt’s head, they just give them absolutely no chance,’ he said on SEN Breakfast.

“If there was a roof on the stadium, the ball would nearly hit the roof on every occasion.

“There’s no system to it. They don’t give their forwards a chance.”

Jordan Lewis sticking up for Jack and Lynch and criticising our delivery inside 50.

“You look at Richmond’s inside 50s from the weekend, the amount of times they kicked the ball on Tom Lynch’s head or on Jack Riewoldt’s head, they just give them absolutely no chance,’ he said on SEN Breakfast.

“If there was a roof on the stadium, the ball would nearly hit the roof on every occasion.

ffs even that bonehead can see it

Our boys need to lower their eyes kicking into the 50. Been driving me nuts all year watching those high dump kicks on Jack and Tom's heads whilst 5 million defenders are hanging off em!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back