RA to sack bigot Falou over Social Media Posts

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate political correctness but probably better if our players aren't saying that gays are going to hell for their sins. Especially when the CEO of the principal sponsor of RA is, you know, gay.

The bizarre thing about religious people is that they think that being a member of a cult somehow validates their opinions. 'I believe in god and my book he says it's a sin therefore I say it's a sin and it's OK'. ****en what? As an atheist, whatever opinion I have on homosexuality or anything else is on me and so it should be.
I'm a Christian cards on the table and I agree with you to a point obviously disagree about faith being a cult.

Let's say Folau put a post up saying anyone who doesn't repent of their sins is going to help and doesn't mention individual groups I dare say we're not having this conversation yet he still would have effectively be stating the same things.

Obviously as Christians we don't claim to be perfect as Jesus was the only perfect Christian.

Jesus was a Jew.
It’s kinda funny how they hold up this imaginary person as a example of a perfect human being , yet they continue to twist and warp his teaching and imagine to suit their narratives.

If you’re working for an orgabistation that is inclusive and open to all minority groups, best you don’t make degrading posts about other minority groups to make yourself feel superior.

He’s an absolute *head

It’s kinda funny how they hold up this imaginary person as a example of a perfect human being , yet they continue to twist and warp his teaching and imagine to suit their narratives.

If you’re working for an orgabistation that is inclusive and open to all minority groups, best you don’t make degrading posts about other minority groups to make yourself feel superior.

He’s an absolute ****head
Your saying Jesus is imaginary. If you're not a believer so be it but no credible historian doubts his existence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumours that he'll end up in GRR.

Don't know how that works WRT any RA sanctioning of the competition but would be a terrible move from a PR perspective for what is essentially a new competition with no traction in the market.
Think it would be a great move. Let's also remember there are a lot if Folau supporters out there.

Kefu happy for him to play for Tonga at the 2023 world cup

This is all a load of garbage , everybody knows some so called christians have believed in a fiery hell for centuries , some people know that hell is just a common word for bury like we hell potatoes , some people know that hell is the common grave of mankind ( correct interpretation of biblical hell ) .
The crux is some happy clapper christians have been saying adulterers , fornicators are going to hell for longer than I can remember , lately tho because homosexuality has become so sensitive it is now an issue to say they will go to hell . Yet for centuries people just ignore religious people who havent used tact and appear like raving lunatics .
Just ignore it .

I did laugh at Jones rant about the findings

Pretty clear cut, don’t breach your workplace code of conduct

All contractual terms and conditions, codes of conduct etc are subject to, and cannot contravene/seek to exclude, existing law.

That is the underlying issue here.

All contractual terms and conditions, codes of conduct etc are subject to, and cannot contravene/seek to exclude, existing law.

That is the underlying issue here.
Uh uh

You beach workplace policies and the workplace gives you a warning ...most logical people would know not to do it again or test it in a court case

IF Did it again and openly refused to take it down and to also ignored all calls and mediations from his workplace

Pretty clear cut

Don’t write bigotry crap that contravenes your workplace guidelines

He’s not the victim

Uh uh

You beach workplace policies and the workplace gives you a warning ...most logical people would know not to do it again or test it in a court case

IF Did it again and openly refused to take it down and to also ignored all calls and mediations from his workplace

Pretty clear cut

He’s not the victim
Law overrides workplace policy. He is entitled to his beliefs and to quote the Bible.

Law overrides workplace policy. He is entitled to his beliefs and to quote the Bible.

No one is stopping him from his beliefs , he has been sacked for breaching his contract not because he believes in the sky fairy

his posting breaches workplace policies

He signed the contract and agreed to adhere to the policies of him enployment

Too bad too sad for the bigot dickhead

No one is stopping him from his beliefs , he has been sacked for breaching his contract not because he believes in the sky fairy

his posting breaches workplace policies

He signed the contract and agreed to adhere to the policies of him enployment

Too bad too sad for the bigot dickhead
And he is entitled to express his beliefs.

There were no social media clauses in his contract Rugby Australia forgot to put them in.

He said his post was done out if love.

And he is entitled to express his beliefs.

There were no social media clauses in his contract Rugby Australia forgot to put them in.

He said his post was done out if love.
He was warned not to do it again, he didn’t listen ..so he breached his workplace guidelines i Fiji’s it hard to believe that anyone can’t understand that.

Out of love....lol

Just like the Catholic Church witch hunt

Just like the church white Australian policy

Just like the church molesting and raping of boys

All out of love

Uh uh

Pretty clear cut

He’s not the victim

I'm sure you genuinely believe you're making a point - but sadly, it is not relevant to my comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back