RA to sack bigot Falou over Social Media Posts

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure you genuinely believe you're making a point - but sadly, it is not relevant to my comment.
You’re saying he’s protected under the law to practice his beliefs and preach from the bible....despite having thousands of other quotes to choose from that doesn’t breach his workplace policies that he was warned previously of doing.

It’s very very clear cut , you are making it out to be a religious issues ...I am making it out to be a workplace issue

Which one was he fired for? The workplace issue

Try again

You’re saying he’s protected under the law to practice his beliefs and preach from the bible....despite having thousands of other quotes to choose from that doesn’t breach his workplace policies that he was warned previously of doing.

It’s very very clear cut , you are making it out to be a religious issues ...I am making it out to be a workplace issue

Which one was he fired for? The workplace issue

Try again
Don't put words in my mouth, bud. I am not making it out to be a religious issue at all. My comment was very clear.

Your problem with text comprehension persists.

But I'll let you have the floor as I never get in the way of someone making a fool of himself in public.

He was warned not to do it again, he didn’t listen ..so he breached his workplace guidelines i Fiji’s it hard to believe that anyone can’t understand that.

Out of love....lol

Just like the Catholic Church witch hunt

Just like the church white Australian policy

Just like the church molesting and raping of boys

All out of love
Don't see what this has to do with the Catholic church but anyway...

The fact remains that he can still put this stuff on social media and it will never stop so the whole 'hes corrupting young minds' and ' anti-gay' messages that will continue wether he's a rugby player or not.
He's got thousands of followers as it is all with messed up minds and no idea of social acceptance.
Theres plenty of mental cases out there preaching the same crap.
Ignore/block/dont follow them and they go away

The crux is some happy clapper christians have been saying adulterers , fornicators are going to hell for longer than I can remember , lately tho because homosexuality has become so sensitive it is now an issue to say they will go to hell .

Society has (for the most part) moved on from the whole 'XYZ is sin' thing. Some still want to live in the dark ages and try as we might we can't drag them into 2019.

That being said, the distinction between being gay and being an adulterer or whatever other moral stance you want to impose on someone should be pretty obvious to most people. You don't choose to be gay any more than you choose to be an Islander or Zulu or Welsh. Do we ignore racism?

Law overrides workplace policy. He is entitled to his beliefs and to quote the Bible.
Which law specficly?

The law also imposes obligation on RA to provide a workplace that is free from bullying and harassment, and a reasonable person could conclude that Falou social media postings may violate that obligation.

As Rohan Atkin’s satired: none of us know who will be right.

My advice for Homosexuals, Adulteres, Lias, Fornicators, Thieives, Atheists, Idolaters Christians, Jews, Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, Witches, Devil Worshippers...etc ,... anyone worried by Israel’s comments; remember, he catches and runs with a football... 😜... that is his primary talent.

Find a better person to listen to.

Last edited:
$7 to $8 million settlement being rumoured in print which the ARU deny, so i would expect them to sue for libel if that's not true.
If they don't sue it suggests to me that the settlement figure is within that bracket.
Watch this space

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People are entitled to their opinions but a breach of contract is pretty straightforward isn't it? If you don't like the code of conduct set by your employer go find another job or STFU.

Code of conduct?

I think you’ll find that most of those so called zipped lips contracts are actually against the rights of the employed and thus you have seen the reason behind Folau getting paid out.

Any boss in Australia that thinks that silencing their worker is and always will be judged to be unfair.

Code of conduct?

I think you’ll find that most of those so called zipped lips contracts are actually against the rights of the employed and thus you have seen the reason behind Folau getting paid out.

Any boss in Australia that thinks that silencing their worker is and always will be judged to be unfair.

I'm pretty sure my post was well before the settlement. Based on the payout its obvious RA's basis for termination wasn't iron clad, no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back