Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
When is it starting?

(someone plz quote this when release date is out, don't watch FTA much so hard for me to find out)

Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
I'm not sure sorry!

I think they're still saying "coming soon"

Its gotta be very soon surely- the year is almost over lol
Thought I saw it was starting October... but maybe not if they haven't even given us a date yet.

dart

Club Legend
Oct 12, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Claremont Jets
Nice find! Glad they have a new host, the last guy was super boring.

Have been watching the Canadian Amazing Race of late, would recommend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crafty_bernardo

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The Masked Singer AU is awful. What makes the South Korean original work is that they have a huge industry of celebrities, artists who can actually sing and are willing to be on the show. Not getting retired sports people which is stupid.

SugarShane

C6 H12 O6
Sep 9, 2007
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Strikers, BMS Goats
The Masked Singer AU is awful. What makes the South Korean original work is that they have a huge industry of celebrities, artists who can actually sing and are willing to be on the show. Not getting retired sports people which is stupid.
Wife watched a few of the first episodes. We were pissing ourselves when they're tossing out names like Ed Sheeran or like Hollywood superstars as being potentials. Like, come on, it's a C grade Australian reality show. I don't think Ed Sheeran is about to take time out of his schedule for this tripe.

SugarShane

C6 H12 O6
Sep 9, 2007
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Strikers, BMS Goats
Oh and yeah, Amazing Race is good. One of the few shows where I do actually prefer the local version. Something about the way Aussies deal with this kind of stuff just fits a bit better. As long as they don't Australian Survivor it and put it on 8 days a week at 2 hours a pop. One ep a week pls. Can't wait.

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Nice find! Glad they have a new host, the last guy was super boring.

Have been watching the Canadian Amazing Race of late, would recommend.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Grant Bowler was ok. Host of the amazing race is not an expansive role, minimalist is better.

I feel if you get the host wrong on these you are on a hiding to nothing.

Australian Survivor absolutely nailed it with JLP.

The new host of amazing race is basically NRL Shane Crawford which doesn't fill me with confidence.

Hamingja

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

Bomberboyokay

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
New York Rangers, West Ham
I wonder how many people would be forced to quit jobs for survivor, amazing race etc. They don't go for that long but the short notice would have to piss some employers off.
Pretty common for US Survivor I imagine. Most Americans simply wouldn't have 6 weeks leave available.

Chicago1

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2001
No longer Trumpland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Now, what would I rather have done: go on Survivor or TAR or teach snotty nosed, smelly kids? Of course after winning the money, I wouldn't need to teach them brats, well, maybe for a year or two. A million dollars doesn't go far these days.

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Out of all of them id have to go TAR

But then again they make u do some srsly fkd up shit. Idk. Def not Survivor thats for certain. Or MAFS. Or BB

Top Bottom