Racing as pure as the driven snow

Remove this Banner Ad

Kelton is a big punter from SA, but primarily focuses on NSW racing. Couldn’t believe it when I saw his name mentioned. Has a few horses with Clarken - Tatoosh & steel frost

Interested to hear how they swung it.

Perhaps set overs for a few horses each meeting.

Get a coded SMS when they are about to go up?

Be ready to bet somewhere at the overs with cash incognito?

The hardest part of catching the wave is knowing when to jump on it

My guess is NS would tell SS the required prices for him to bet. SS to txt NS when the price is about to be available

From my understanding of how they operate and Sally’s reputation and experience previously in the industry, I can’t imagine she was pricing many, or any meetings at all. More likely she was providing Nathan info on who was backing what, but even then he would have a fair idea of that himself just by looking at fluctuations.

One rumour going around is there was a third party involved who’s pretty infamous in the betting game that bets in much bigger numbers than NS. Whatever they were doing must’ve been enough to be worth throwing away a combined income of over $500k per year and any future industry involvement. Some people just always want more.

From my understanding of how they operate and Sally’s reputation and experience previously in the industry, I can’t imagine she was pricing many, or any meetings at all. More likely she was providing Nathan info on who was backing what, but even then he would have a fair idea of that himself just by looking at fluctuations.

One rumour going around is there was a third party involved who’s pretty infamous in the betting game that bets in much bigger numbers than NS. Whatever they were doing must’ve been enough to be worth throwing away a combined income of over $500k per year and any future industry involvement. Some people just always want more.

Yep this was my guess, surely not that stupid to deliberately set prices on horses it’s easily traceable and just shoddy work, deserve what they get if it was setting false prices. Volume of restricted punters bets at what price and time etc should be enough for people with a good grasp of the market to have a really strong advantage over general public.

The market itself is only guided by 2 mins of betfair exchange on most races. The 72+ hours of TAB bets plus tote bets from all customers is basically 10x anything the public can generate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back