Racing RACING FUTURES

Remove this Banner Ad

Normally wait until after the Preludes but bit surprised $4.50 available for Hanseatic yesterday.

Normally wait until after the Preludes but bit surprised $4.50 available for Hanseatic yesterday.
the fillies ran faster. Fresh was just as good a run as Hanseatic IMO was given none by the jockey because all he did was look around trying to take a sit when he just should have gone forward. Also Rulership is coming to Melb as well? He was pretty impressive too. Cellsabeel still in the market? long way to go

Cellsabeel staying for the Slipper. The fillies ran slightly quicker but Hanseatic also restrained from a wide gate. Ran home faster sectionals and had more up his sleeve too.

the fillies ran faster. Fresh was just as good a run as Hanseatic IMO was given none by the jockey because all he did was look around trying to take a sit when he just should have gone forward. Also Rulership is coming to Melb as well? He was pretty impressive too. Cellsabeel still in the market? long way to go

Looooooool

truly horrific call. Hans and fresh had pretty much the same run wide no cover and Hans exploded in the straight while Fresh ground home and couldn’t run down the winner. He will absolutely flog her in the diamond.

Looooooool

truly horrific call. Hans and fresh had pretty much the same run wide no cover and Hans exploded in the straight while Fresh ground home and couldn’t run down the winner. He will absolutely flog her in the diamond.
As usual i will bet on this with you. Did you watch the Fresh race? she jumped a length in front and he took hold and tried to find a sit for 500 meters, Consequently she was stuck 4 wide without cover. Got beaten half a length. The idiot jock goes forward he wins be a length comfortably. There is a reason why she is shorter than the winner in the BD market and why Hanseatic is not $2.00 after the win. Hanseatic beat a bunch of *******s.

As usual i will bet on this with you. Did you watch the Fresh race? she jumped a length in front and he took hold and tried to find a sit for 500 meters, Consequently she was stuck 4 wide without cover. Got beaten half a length. The idiot jock goes forward he wins be a length comfortably. There is a reason why she is shorter than the winner in the BD market and why Hanseatic is not $2.00 after the win. Hanseatic beat a bunch of *******s.

yes. I backed both. Both got very average runs in transit. One was a dominant winner. One was a nice second

$50 Donny f4 on first one home in the diamond?

Ideally you’d like to get closer to the rail but the Caulfield sprint starts are the best in the country. Long run into one bend. You can sit wide and just win if you’re good enough, especially the good 2yos.

Another reason it’s a good ante post bet race- barriers matter little.

Ideally you’d like to get closer to the rail but the Caulfield sprint starts are the best in the country. Long run into one bend. You can sit wide and just win if you’re good enough, especially the good 2yos.

Another reason it’s a good ante post bet race- barriers matter little.
there is a difference if you can come around the turn with cover and if you dont though. probably 2 lengths difference at least, especially when you are 4 wide without cover in a faster run race.

there is a difference if you can come around the turn with cover and if you dont though. probably 2 lengths difference at least, especially when you are 4 wide without cover in a faster run race.
The last decade of this race has been a favourite’s fill up. These 2yo races are by their definition thin, and the best horses just win. Ride them arrogant. The faster run the race the more the cream rises to the top. Watch Extreme Choice here. Earthquake did similar.

The last decade of this race has been a favourite’s fill up. These 2yo races are by their definition thin, and the best horses just win. Ride them arrogant. The faster run the race the more the cream rises to the top. Watch Extreme Choice here. Earthquake did similar.

EC is the best 2yo for last decade probably not one to base it off but yes 2yo's do have a wide talent gap as they're unsorted by handicap or ability level yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well that’s just a solid made up statement.
if it ran a slower time 40 mins before the fillies on the same day over the same distance with the same conditions it would have been beaten.

I am no believer in sectionals, i trust my eye better than whats on paper but overall time from start to finish matters especially in races 1200m or shorter. Not saying Hanseatic loses if he runs in the fillies division, but it would have been a totally different race and he would have had to chase harder. Both have the same chance and i am still not confident on who wins, Both have some improvement but in my opinion Fresh could have run 3 lengths better with every chance and Hanseatic runs 2 lengths better if ridden to the line. Also the filly will have 2kgs on the colt, so at the odds very happy to be on Fresh

but those two horses consistently ran faster times than the others. Miracles of life. Samaready, Sepoy too. I find the 2yo races really easy in most cases, In the last 10 years have only missed on Pride of Dubai and Lyre because the others were obvious. Nothing obvious this year yet, but Ive narrowed it down to 5 at the moment with Fresh my top pick.

but those two horses consistently ran faster times than the others. Miracles of life. Samaready, Sepoy too. I find the 2yo races really easy in most cases, In the last 10 years have only missed on Pride of Dubai and Lyre because the others were obvious. Nothing obvious this year yet, but Ive narrowed it down to 5 at the moment with Fresh my top pick.
Gee, you might be right but I’m reading this differently. Fresh looks like one of those professional Snowden juveniles we see year in year out (because that’s pretty much all the stable does) who is very good, but Hanseatic looks like he could be a star. Clearly a superior performance yesterday despite overall times imo.

Though they are 2yos, and a lot can change in 4 weeks.

Gee, you might be right but I’m reading this differently. Fresh looks like one of those professional Snowden juveniles we see year in year out (because that’s pretty much all the stable does) who is very good, but Hanseatic looks like he could be a star. Clearly a superior performance yesterday despite overall times imo.

Though they are 2yos, and a lot can change in 4 weeks.
I have been watching horse racing for way too long to fall for a performance like Hanseatic. Thats why i never jumped on the Jumbo Ozaki bandwagon because he might have been dominant at his first start but time was not flash. Its all about the opposition and Hanseatics opposition was legless.
Anyway if the pros were impressed it would be much shorter than the $4.50 you can get right now.

if it ran a slower time 40 mins before the fillies on the same day over the same distance with the same conditions it would have been beaten.

Yeah because that’s how horse racing works

we may as well just run time trials using that logic and Nature Strip would be the GOAT

glad you agree that Hans will romp it in. Certainly the only ‘obvious’ winner of the race that ran on Saturday

Fresh ran the same distance from point a to point b faster than Hanseatic. So writing her off is stupid

not as stupid as Writing off a dominant last start winner ;)

how fast was that Maher filly going then?!?!!! #chipsin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back