Racing RACING FUTURES

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes and no. Sunline and Northerly duelling in Cox Plates? It’s true we need the internationals now but we used to have some
In terms of futures anything in the All Star Mile?

Reckon Kolding is A grade and may be slipping under radar

My issue with Kolding is that he has never actually run at WFA, which is pretty staggering when you think about it. His big wins have been down on the minimum in a handicap and in a rich restricted novelty race.

He might step up, but there’s nowhere to hide now.

Agree with question marks over Kolding. 50.5kg in an Epsom doesn't mean you are a WFA miler.

That Sunlight first go over 1201m+ ran 2nd in the Golden Eagle shows us how strong a 1500m race that was.

The mares are the two top seeds for me with the 3yos a bit of an unknown. Leaning towards Melody Belle at this stage.

Has it run on anything but firm? I hope connections are prepared for the possibility of a heavy 45. There’s a reason (I thought) the Japanese were avoiding this race in recent years.

Randwick in Autumn gets very wet. And then it doesn’t dry out.

Has it run on anything but firm? I hope connections are prepared for the possibility of a heavy 45. There’s a reason (I thought) the Japanese were avoiding this race in recent years.

Randwick in Autumn gets very wet. And then it doesn’t dry out.

Kluger ran second last year and this is a conservative 30-40 lengths superior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey lads, thoughts on the NZ catalyst form standing up here vs Alligator blood, Super Seth, Dalasan, and co? (Groundswell, Alabama express no slouches either)

pretty stacked

been burned too many times with elite NZ form failing over here

Xtravagent anyone? Generally suspicious of Kiwi form unless it’s 3yo staying form. And I think a couple of the locals might be pretty good. Hard to line up obviously but current $4 looks skinny to me.

Xtravagent anyone? Generally suspicious of Kiwi form unless it’s 3yo staying form. And I think a couple of the locals might be pretty good. Hard to line up obviously but current $4 looks skinny to me.

xtravagent always the one that comes to mind! i have a mate in NZ who insists this one is special, like could be the next sunline special (big calls)

He reckons last start was ridden upside down and just rounded the field with contempt - won eased down

can't wait for this race

hey lads, thoughts on the NZ catalyst form standing up here vs Alligator blood, Super Seth, Dalasan, and co? (Groundswell, Alabama express no slouches either)

pretty stacked

been burned too many times with elite NZ form failing over here
It will stand up extremely well against those listed and any others. Hard to beat in the races he’ll target

When i read this i thought did i go back into a 2015 time warp! Then i realised what you meant. I was suspicious of Kiwi form too but Melody Bell and the Shark are up to it so i wouldnt be dismissing Catalyst. Still way too short.

Interested to see how Adelaide Ace goes against better opposition this weekend, and what price he opens up. Currently 26s for the Guineas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back