Racing RACING FUTURES

plays tall 1

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Don’t mind El Dorado Dreaming at $51 with Sportsbet for the Doncaster. She’s got 49kgs. Her form reads well.

Had a setback (apparently very minor) which caused her to miss the Vinery (apparently more precautionary) and Lees has stated that she’ll go to the Doncaster if all’s well. Obviously some risk of not running but, even allowing for that, the price looks way wrong if you take a line through Fundamentalist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #27
Don’t mind El Dorado Dreaming at $51 with Sportsbet for the Doncaster. She’s got 49kgs. Her form reads well.

Had a setback (apparently very minor) which caused her to miss the Vinery (apparently more precautionary) and Lees has stated that she’ll go to the Doncaster if all’s well. Obviously some risk of not running but, even allowing for that, the price looks way wrong if you take a line through Fundamentalist.
agree
as i keep saying I am all over the 3yo fillies... best crop ever..

HeathComeBack

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thread starter #28
Just had a look at the post Winx world market for the Cox Plate....
Avilius equal fave? it has zero chance.
some other insanely bad odds on the TAB market
Extra Brut 26s
Angel of Truth 26s
Manuel 51s
Star of Carrum 51s
all of these are a million to 1

plays tall 1

All Australian
AFL Club
West Coast
Love the futures! My preferred bet type.

Osborne Bulls @$12 in Sportsbet’s All Aged Before Nominations market.
Osborne Bulls now a more sensible $2.70 🤞

Don’t mind Le Romain in the Doomben 10000 TAB Pre-noms market at $26. He was beaten 0.5l in the race last year after drawing and racing wide. Been up for awhile and no word on target, but at least you get money back if no nom..

Top Bottom