Racing RACING FUTURES

plays tall 1

All Australian
Aug 4, 2004
Lilliput
AFL Club
West Coast
Player plz - he has looked awful.

The only positive is that as you say - two awful horses ran 1-2 in the race last year.
He’s drawn out both starts and gone back. Had little chance from there. I suspect Dunn’s been under strict instructions to not give him a gutbuster.

Closing sectionals in the Lawrence were 34.72 and in the Feehan 35.34. The mounting yard reports have suggested he’s carrying plenty of condition. Improvement to come I suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iluvparis

Premium Platinum
Apr 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Man Utd
He’s drawn out both starts and gone back. Had little chance from there. I suspect Dunn’s been under strict instructions to not give him a gutbuster.

Closing sectionals in the Lawrence were 34.72 and in the Feehan 35.34. The mounting yard reports have suggested he’s carrying plenty of condition. Improvement to come I suspect.
Lol that seems the last desperate hopes of an antepost punter - a pure handicapper like Surprise Baby had no problems storming on from the same position on Saturday.

Hasn't shown a zephyr of his European form under Hayes and it is complete guess work to suggest he will turn it around. His two runs to date in Australia have been AWFUL

#noexcuses

Joker91

Premiership Player
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Lol that seems the last desperate hopes of an antepost punter - a pure handicapper like Surprise Baby had no problems storming on from the same position on Saturday.

Hasn't shown a zephyr of his European form under Hayes and it is complete guess work to suggest he will turn it around. His two runs to date in Australia have been AWFUL

#noexcuses
First run was okay.
Second run was junk.

But had never ran under 1900m before coming here.

Horse gets one more chance with me, next race should be 2000m- no excuses.

Jugada

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Homesman clear favourite for the Cox Plate for mine with the Japanese horse looking the only serious danger. Pretty happy to take both in pre post markets.

Happy to risk Mysic Journey after the weekend, and others in the market around the same line as Homesman are a legit pisstake.

Top Bottom