Racing RACING FUTURES

Remove this Banner Ad

No love for Mirage Dancer in the Caulfield Cup?

Ex Juddmonte and proven over distance, form around Best Solution and breeding is blue chip - by Frankel

I reckon it's on a downward spiral which is why they are dumping it over here. Was getting rolled by the B and C graders by the end of the European season. Plus Maher/Eustace probably taken most of the Stoute shine out of it by now. Reminds me of that thing that ran in the same colours and did nothing in both Cups (Snow...something)

I want to back a horse with an upward profile - this one looks to have been steadily trending downward since Glorious Goodwood last year

I reckon it's on a downward spiral which is why they are dumping it over here. Was getting rolled by the B and C graders by the end of the European season. Plus Maher/Eustace probably taken most of the Stoute shine out of it by now. Reminds me of that thing that ran in the same colours and did nothing in both Cups (Snow...something)

I want to back a horse with an upward profile - this one looks to have been steadily trending downward since Glorious Goodwood last year
They trained Jameka to a Caulfield Cup demolition job?

They trained Jameka to a Caulfield Cup demolition job?

Imagine what Stoute could have done with it - he is one of the world's best trainers - zero chance they are 'improving' it

I thought Mirage Dancer was trained by Bussutin and Young

Even worse then!

Basically the longer they have away from their European trainer the less I am going to like them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Dream Castle? Saw it started 5/2 against Almond Eye so must be fairly decent at its best. Recent few starts look a bit average though

Thoughts on Dream Castle? Saw it started 5/2 against Almond Eye so must be fairly decent at its best. Recent few starts look a bit average though

A string of Meydan wins followed up by getting flogged back in Europe always throws up warning lights.

Doubt that Dubai sp is accurate reflection of his rating. Solid pass.

For example - started 20/1 in a truly shithouse Queen Anne this year

There's an article on .com comparing its form to Benbatl, but I don't see it.

Looks more like a Blair House to me.

Interesting Sportsbet have a market on certain horses to win a group 1 in Spring in Melbourne or Sydney surprisingly theres some good odds to be had. SAL $3 Sunlight $4 plenty of others aswell

Wanted to get on Hartnell in that market early days at around 5-8’s and gee he’s been the only consistent horse outside MJ so far this year. Stiff to miss out. Can hopefully land a cantala or whatever it’s called.

There's an article on .com comparing its form to Benbatl, but I don't see it.

Looks more like a Blair House to me.

Key differences - Benbatl at least won in Germany and then was 10/1 and top 5 in an International; was also 11/4 fave in the Queen Anne
Dream Castle - 20/1 in the Queen Anne; dogshit twice since Dubai

Wanted to get on Hartnell in that market early days at around 5-8’s and gee he’s been the only consistent horse outside MJ so far this year. Stiff to miss out. Can hopefully land a cantala or whatever it’s called.

Stiff to miss out!?!?!?! Has run honestly but hasn't looked like winning any of the races he has contested so far. Has had every possible in them too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back