Racing RACING FUTURES

Remove this Banner Ad

They still have Avilius $6 2nd fave in the Cox plate... good luck. he has zero chance. He should run in the Caulfield Cup. The horses that can win are Lys Gracieux Mystic Journey and Kluger. Magic wand maybe? . This far out i think it might be LG and Kluger quinella by miles. Kluger got sneaky close to Winx at her last start....

They still have Avilius $6 2nd fave in the Cox plate... good luck. he has zero chance. He should run in the Caulfield Cup. The horses that can win are Lys Gracieux Mystic Journey and Kluger. Magic wand maybe? . This far out i think it might be LG and Kluger quinella by miles. Kluger got sneaky close to Winx at her last start....
MJ nope

I have top 4 as

LG
TAS
MW
Kluger

MJ nope

I have top 4 as

LG
TAS
MW
Kluger
I havent written off MJ, she will thrash all the Australian horses and TAS and she can handle death Valley. TAS has to prove himself at WFA in australia,.. cant see it myself, He does have the same form as Pinker Pinker though ;)
I see they are talking up Flit because of the so called weight advantage. Once again there is no weight advantage at WFA, they are handicapped on equal terms due to age and sex. And she is probably the luckiest group 1 winner this year,., one stride before and one stride after the post she doesnt win, There is zero chance of her running 2000m either

Will take SAL in the Sprint at $4.50 on TAB...$3.50 on Sportsbet

Last edited:
Anyone who likes Shadow Hero for the Derby $2.90 TAB in venue offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mentioned in daily punt thread with Kolding going to Golden Eagle really think Rock is a great bet for the Cantala

Rock was poison in the Epsom and IMHO it would be a mad to place an all in bet on him for the Cantala - not good enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back