Racing RACING FUTURES

Looks like it will be the most exciting VRC Derby in a number of years
A number of different formlines converging and some promising horses coming through those

Hopefully they forget the dominant Sydney stayer like they did in Ace High's year

Yet you still attended and went AWOL from forum first time this spring! All for a Mickey mouse bingo race, yeah right. Don't recall you calling it that when Redzel won

Yeah and why was that ;) - perhaps go and look in the Caulfield Cup thread to find out

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
No odds for the Empire Rose yet on TAB was hoping to see what odds i can get for Melody Belle. 🧐

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
🤷‍♂️

I’ve sizeable return riding on her winning Empire Rose
With a few multis too with Coolmore and Golden Eagle

Not quite Paris with LG amount but abit

Bring her best she’ll blow them away
I do remember you getting on... im definitely jumping on just waiting for the last leg a of a multi tommorow morning to hopefully get up and use that money for it.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
I do remember you getting on... im definitely jumping on just waiting for the last leg a of a multi tommorow morning to hopefully get up and use that money for it.
Will be a nervous watch for sure
Depending what race it is on the card could be going in with 2 or 3 live multis along with her to win 😬

You can try and play it off like that but it's the one and only meeting you deemed important enough this Spring to go to the Members and AWOL from the forum. Speaks volumes.

Lol wut? I went to the Epsom and am going to the first two days at Flemington. I was AWOL yesterday too. What’s your problem mate? Don’t worry I’m sure your beloved YYY will beat home bivvy one day

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Lol wut? I went to the Epsom and am going to the first two days at Flemington. I was AWOL yesterday too. What’s your problem mate? Don’t worry I’m sure your beloved YYY will beat home bivvy one day
You mind me asking was the trip to Melb planned or last minute thanks to rolling in dosh after last 3 weeks?

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Will be a nervous watch for sure
Depending what race it is on the card could be going in with 2 or 3 live multis along with her to win 😬
Better than having no multis !! Ive only got one pending future bet on atm SAL for the VRC sprint at $4.50

You mind me asking was the trip to Melb planned or last minute thanks to rolling in dosh after last 3 weeks?

Haha nah I wish the latter. I head down to Melbourne every year for flem carnival.

Although may have to set up a stand in the ring on Cup day to lay off some of my jap exposure

mcnulty

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Brutal=Avilius. Looks a superstar in the slop, gets beaten by spuds on top of the ground.

Back