Racing in Tokyo

Remove this Banner Ad

anabac

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
banana boat
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm in Tokyo at the moment, there's racing on here tomorrow and I'm keen to watch the flemington races while I'm here too. Has anyone here been to the Tokyo racecourse before, and if so were they showing the Aussie races? I know it's a long shot but worth the ask because I can't even find a form guide let alone work out what time the first race is. All I know is where the track is located and that it opens at 9.

Don't like your chances. I was at Tokyo racecourse a few years ago on Caulfield cup day, and they didn't have it on anywhere.
Cheers mate. You were spot on, they were only showing jap races at the track. Seriously impressive grandstand and course though. First horse I backed finished around 35 lengths last and I'm not exaggerating. Didn't get any better after that, then tried to get it all back with a big load up on a $1.90 pop at kyoto which missed out by a nose after the worst ride in history. Good beer though, can't go past an Asahi or Kirin pint for $5.

Cheers mate. You were spot on, they were only showing jap races at the track. Seriously impressive grandstand and course though. First horse I backed finished around 35 lengths last and I'm not exaggerating. Didn't get any better after that, then tried to get it all back with a big load up on a $1.90 pop at kyoto which missed out by a nose after the worst ride in history. Good beer though, can't go past an Asahi or Kirin pint for $5.
fair birds too. I rate Japanese girls the premium of the Asian variety

Remove this Banner Ad

Back