Racism Discussion - what is race? what is racism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far you've given nothing but ad hominem......Put up or shut up.

Still waiting for a rebuttal from you yesterday when I proved you're beliefs to be misguided about blaming everything on US foreign policy and intervention, perhaps you need to learn about the Barbary wars until then you're not even in the conversation because to be blunt you are not educated enough on the subject.

See this is where your argument falls apart.

I quoted sura 9:29 as evidence that the objective of islam is to establish itself via violent invasion.

You countered this argument by using your own observations that because Muslims aren't violently attacking us right now, that means that this claim I have made is incorrect.

I then quoted the verse which states that a certain numerical balance is prescribed before victory will be granted to illustrate that, if Muslims where attacking us right now, which you stated is required for my point to be valid, that would infact fall out of line with quranic instruction.

Sura 9:29 is valid evidence that the objective of Islam i
It doesn't say it is to establish itself via violent invasion...
Sura 9:29 doesn't talk about invasion at all... Let alone establishing...

You took that quote, and another quote... that were not linked... and linked them to create a scenario that you could then interpret to mean they are building numbers to violently take over.

It doesn't say it is to establish itself via violent invasion...
Sura 9:29 doesn't talk about invasion at all... Let alone establishing...

You took that quote, and another quote... that were not linked... and linked them to create a scenario that you could then interpret to mean they are building numbers to violently take over.

I quoted the Hadith which clearly states that 9:29 refers to a violent invasion (evidence)

No... this is what you did...
You quoted this verse;
"Now Allah has lightened your (task), for He knows that there is weakness in you. So if there are of you a hundred steadfast persons, they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a thousand of you, they shall overcome two thousand with the Leave of Allah. And Allah is with As- Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.)."

And stated that it means that when there are enough Muslims... that they will begin a violent take over...

THAT. ISN'T. EVIDENCE...

Which, if it was in the bible, would be interpreted as God giving you strength when you need it most... God helping you and instilling religious power unto you.

But in this case... you're saying it's secret squirrel information that you've cracked...
And that it's actually marching orders for violent global takeover...

It is bullshit...
I quoted the Hadith which clearly states that 9:29 refers to a violent invasion

Fair dinkum if he is not going to accept that there is passages which incite and justify violence to non believers then he is beyond even basic understanding or he just hasn't read it.

nah Muslims just ignore the parts of the Quran that don't fit in with the leftist narrative
Lol. Yeah I'm incredibly leftist? Have you actually read what I post. I don't identify with either. Because I'm not a moron who needs to pigeon hole beliefs

If Muslims as a whole followed the violent nature of an ancient text, they'd already have taken over

Love anti Muslim logic:
"Don't let them in. Look at what just a small number did in Europe"
"They're just waiting until they have numbers to violently take over"

Lol. Yeah I'm incredibly leftist? Have you actually read what I post. I don't identify with either. Because I'm not a moron who needs to pigeon hole beliefs

If Muslims as a whole followed the violent nature of an ancient text, they'd already have taken over

Love anti Muslim logic:
"Don't let them in. Look at what just a small number did in Europe"
"They're just waiting until they have numbers to violently take over"
Did I call you a leftist? I said 'the parts that don't fit with the leftist narrative'

I don't mind debating people whi don't have a background in Islamic theology, but what I can't understand is how some people can comment with such authority when they clearly have no grounding on the subject.

Did I call you a leftist? I said 'the parts that don't fit with the leftist narrative'

I don't mind debating people whi don't have a background in Islamic theology, but what I can't understand is how some people can comment with such authority when they clearly have no grounding on the subject.
Stop waffling.

Why havent they blown us all up yet?

The implication was clear

Respond to the points then. If my ideas are so wrong, refute them (nice incorrect assumption by the way)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The implication was clear

Respond to the points then. If my ideas are so wrong, refute them (nice incorrect assumption by the way)

I have no idea who you are, why would I imply anything about you?

The leftist narrative is pretty well defined, any ideas that fit in with that narrative will be 'tarred with the same brush' so to speak

See this is where your argument falls apart.

I quoted sura 9:29 as evidence that the objective of islam is to establish itself via violent invasion.

You countered this argument by using your own observations that because Muslims aren't violently attacking us right now, that means that this claim I have made is incorrect.

I then quoted the verse which states that a certain numerical balance is prescribed before victory will be granted to illustrate that, if Muslims where attacking us right now, which you stated is required for my point to be valid, that would infact fall out of line with quranic instruction.

Sura 9:29 is valid evidence that the objective of Islam is violent conquest. Your claim that Muslims should be attacking us as we speak was countered by the fact that the Quran requires a greater population of Muslims for an attack.

No you have the burden of proof to prove that all muslims have a state of mind or intent to carry out this purported future violent conquest even if they are not attacking right now. It is your contention so you have to prove this state of mind or intent.

Sura 9:29 is not the issue and is not evidence of the state of mind or intent to carry out this purported future invasion.

You're postulating that this massive group of people is waiting to slaughter us, and others should be embarrassed?
I know some Muslims. I must ask them when they plan to eradicate me. :rolleyes:

No you have the burden of proof to prove that all muslims have a state of mind or intent to carry out this purported future violent conquest even if they are not attacking right now. It is your contention so you have to prove this state of mind or intent.

Sura 9:29 is not the issue and is not evidence of the state of mind or intent to carry out this purported future invasion.

I claimed that sura 9:29 is referring to violent invasion. I proved that claim with evidence form the Hadith and tasfir

I provided sound evidence that the majority of Muslims believe the Quran is the direct command of God.

My claim is that the intent of Islam is to invade

If someone tries to rebut that point by stating that we are not under attack now, so sura 9:29 must be irrelevant, all I have to do is point to the verses which outlines how many Muslims are needed for battle.
In other words, why would Muslims attack if they are severely outnumbered? It goes against the Quran doesn't it?

I claimed that sura 9:29 is referring to violent invasion. I proved that claim with evidence form the Hadith and tasfir

I provided sound evidence that the majority of Muslims believe the Quran is the direct command of God.

My claim is that the intent of Islam is to invade

If someone tries to rebut that point by stating that we are not under attack now, so sura 9:29 must be irrelevant, all I have to do is point to the verses which outlines how many Muslims are needed for battle.
In other words, why would Muslims attack if they are severely outnumbered? It goes against the Quran doesn't it?

Again you skirt what i actually asked. You have the burden of proof to prove that all muslims have a state of mind or intent as to future conduct.

The fact that all muslims believe the Quran is the word of god and that sura 9:29 is purportedly a violent verse calling all muslims to invade is NOT EVIDENCE that they have a state of mind or intent to one day carry out an invasion or that they want to carry out what they are commanded to by 9:29.

You are trying to link two seperate things because you have an agenda to push.

This is the face of evil according to Geoff. A jihadi just waiting for his opportunity to strike. The infidel Nathan Lyon had better watch his back:

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back