Racism Discussion - what is race? what is racism?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You cant sink any lower KV, just stop.
Please give us the intricately nuanced difference before I reach the conclusion you are fearmongering.
What does christianity say about homosexuals? do christians really burn homosexuals? that doesnt mean christianity is kind to them. FFS spoonfeeding someone is not fun

Why are people so willing to throw out the advances of the enlightenment and go back to the dark ages.
If your not free to scorn religion then enjoy having more and more freedoms taken away from you.

O.K, I'll try one.

Please explain the hate between Protestants & Catholics - is that the fault of Islam as well?:drunk:
You completely missed the point and proved again that your ignorance and unwillingness to accept that Islam is founded on hate and bloodshed. I'll step you through it slowly.

Here is a list of protestant countries - I want you to go through it and show me large scale examples currently taking place of war and hatred between countries of Protestant and Christian nations. Then I want you to access your pea brain and compare that to what we see currently in the Middle East where it is actually harder to find a nation not in some type of civil unrest or war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_by_country

We were told to come here Friday night from the main board if you don't like it piss off
Surprised your photo isn't wearing a balaclava.
So you were told and like a sheep you obeyed.

Wonder why the mods aren't clearing out the nutters who continually derail threads?

It's funny that if someone wrote the Quran and removed the words Jews, people of the book, Christians, polytheists, unbeliever, or even the word 'woman' and replaced them with the word Muslim, everyone (especially Muslims) in this country would lose their minds.

But for some reason if someone decides to be critical of this same Quran without the role reversal, they themselves will be the ones subjected to irrational criticism

Once again I'm forced to point out that using other religions to hide behind will not work and is not a valid point, all religions are equally ridiculous to me, however Christianity had a reformation they are not going to be stoning people for leaving the faith, only one religion is currently doing that.
Those Sharia courts exist or I can assure you the ABC would've been sued so hard there heads would still be spinning for doing an expose
And funnily enough I know a great way to enforce gender equality, get rid of Religion and treat it with the scorn and derision it deserves instead of placing it on a pedestal where it can play upon all our fears and enslave us like it has for 25 centuries.

They exist as courts of arbitration only. Not binding on Australian lower or appellate courts. Essentially just dispute resolution which me or you could engage in.

If any ruling from an arbitration court is in conflict with a higher court judgement or statutory provision then it would be overturned on appeal.

But hey, I do agree on religion. A pointless waste of time and brain power.

It's funny that if someone wrote the Quran and removed the words Jews, people of the book, Christians, polytheists, unbeliever, or even the word 'woman' and replaced them with the word Muslim, everyone (especially Muslims) in this country would lose their minds.

But for some reason if someone decides to be critical of this same Quran without the role reversal, they themselves will be the ones subjected to irrational criticism
You guys come up with the worst hypotheticals.

Not only are they bad, you think you know people's response, and then criticise those for the response you think they'll have to your rubbish hypothetical.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You completely missed the point and proved again that your ignorance and unwillingness to accept that Islam is founded on hate and bloodshed. I'll step you through it slowly.

Here is a list of protestant countries - I want you to go through it and show me large scale examples currently taking place of war and hatred between countries of Protestant and Christian nations. Then I want you to access your pea brain and compare that to what we see currently in the Middle East where it is actually harder to find a nation not in some type of civil unrest or war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_by_country

LOL

You either have no grasp on history whatsoever, or your range-of-the-moment, inadequate mind, is incapable of grasping principles.

Either way, it's a damning indictment on both your comprehension abilities & I.Q level in general....(Won't someone please teach Johnnie how to think.)

Which pretty well sums up the demographic of the anti-mosque movement....Cretins the lot em.

LOL

You either have no grasp on history whatsoever, or your range-of-the-moment, inadequate mind, is incapable of grasping principles.

Either way, it's a damning indictment on both your comprehension abilities & I.Q level in general....(Won't someone please teach Johnnie how to think.)

Which pretty well sums up the demographic of the anti-mosque movement....Cretins the lot em.
See this is the problem - we are in 2016. Society has moved forward yet the Middle East is still stuck in the stone age of wars, hatred and religious extremism. MOVE FORWARD AND EVOLVE. Stop blaming everyone except yourselves - you are weak, oh waaa the USA caused it waaa big bad Bush waaaa.. Take some responsibility for *s sake - look at what the Middle East has become - it's a disgrace. Until you accept there is a fundamental problem with Islam and what is being taught in these places you will be killing each other and spreading violence for centuries to come.

See this is the problem - we are in 2016. Society has moved forward yet the Middle East is still stuck in the stone age of wars, hatred and religious extremism. MOVE FORWARD AND EVOLVE. Stop blaming everyone except yourselves - you are weak, oh waaa the USA caused it waaa big bad Bush waaaa.. Take some responsibility for ****s sake - look at what the Middle East has become - it's a disgrace. Until you accept there is a fundamental problem with Islam and what is being taught in these places you will be killing each other and spreading violence for centuries to come.

Are you really this ignorant?

Well there's a surprise; this thread has degraded in to personal attacks / insults and is devoid of any real content or genuine discussion. It's a shame these types of threads always end up this way.

Let's move on to bigger and brighter pastures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back