Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
*sigh*

Only in this town, can someone appear on the front page of the paper, displaying a "white pride world wide" cross tattoo, followed by an article on how he/it isn't racist.

/vent.

How is it racist?

How is it racist?

The guy is a racist, claims to be a white supremacist skinhead gang leader, complete tosser. Unfortunately, some people, all of different cultures, got fed up with his s**t. Soon as he could smell trouble coming his way, he ran to the local paper, and the shameless journalists there wrote an article about how he "fears for his life" and is "misunderstood".

He has literally threatened to kill one of my mates. Of course, no one took him seriously. But you didn't see my mate running to the paper.

And there is going to be a lot of fallout over this. Maybe even a mini race war. That's if his so called skinhead gang isn't an imaginary entity in his head.

I get there are ********s in the world, but I'm more so gobsmacked at the incredibly poor level of journalism and how the **** that s**t went to print without anyone doing any actual research in to the matter of the individual.

This is the tattoo he sports.

wpww.gif

Just out curiosity, do you consider black people with black pride tattoos racist?

Black Pride? Possibly. Aboriginal flag? No.

What obstacles have Western World Caucasians had to overcome to be proud of? Making s**t hard for everyone that looks different over the last couple of hundred years?

I know for a fact he is. A lot of people in this small town do. Yet the paper reported the story with HIM the VICTIM. Cause you take a shirtless photo of it as your facebook display pic, and then start throwing threats around to all and sundry.

I know media and things need to maintain a sense of impartial views, but sometimes you gotta call a racist a racist, and a w***er a w***er, and not give them a front page sympathy story.

What obstacles have Western World Caucasians had to overcome to be proud of?.

Why is this the criteria for being proud of your race?
Don't get me wrong, to me there are few things dumber than ethnic/national pride but if somebody wants to display that pride then why can't they??

I think it's more of a case of why a person shouldn't display pride in their "race" or skin colour, regardless of what it is. It only acts to differentiate for no benefit.

In simpler words, "Keep pride".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you fear such prejudices?

It wasn't a great time to be German from 1914 onwards in Australia. In SA hundreds of German towns & places had their names changed and all sorts of vilification went on.

Found this interesting snippet that i didn't know about

" St Kilda Football Club changed its colours in 1915 from red-white-black (same colours as the German imperial flag) to the black-gold-red of Belgium's flag. St. Kilda reverted to the original colours later."

http://www.teachers.ash.org.au/dnutting/germanaustralia/e/ww1.htm

May need to right click and open image

scan1.jpg

scan2.jpg

Again, the issue isn't so much the article only, but the fact that he is talking crap, and no research was done. That article has only made things worse for everyone involved.

It wasn't a great time to be German from 1914 onwards in Australia. In SA hundreds of German towns & places had their names changed and all sorts of vilification went on.

" St Kilda Football Club changed its colours in 1915 from red-white-black (same colours as the German imperial flag) to the black-gold-red of Belgium's flag. St. Kilda reverted to the original colours later."

Petty stuff.

Also, this:
The German Club House in Broken Hill, NSW, was attacked in January 1915.
The building had been unoccupied since the outbreak of war.
(Broken Hill Historical Society)

It fails to mention the backstory however.

http://www.postcards-sa.com.au/features/battle_broken_hill.html

Ok so do you consider this to be a racist tattoo? I couldn't give two shits to be honest. (and I'm a honky by the way)

cainbrownpride.jpg

I can't even make it out.. does it say Brown Pride? If so, that's a lol, because literally we all brown, just different shades.

The fact is, he IS a racist, claims to be a skinhead, and people of colour and homosexuals have been on the receiving end of his s**t. He has done a backflip since realising his little white pride/power fantasy has gone too far and he is now in over his head. But not one person at the establishment known as the "barrier daily TRUTH!" did any research in to the matter. Wouldn't someone actually worried about receiving death threats go to the police before the newspaper?

Species is a social construct, we are all living breathing animals ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back