Scandal Racist Messages sent to Willie Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

isn't his claim to being indigenous is because he has an indigenous step father figure in fabian Francis?
He has aboriginal heritage that he learned about thanks to Fabian. Similar to Wayne Carey learning about his aboriginal heritage later on in his life.

Let's not automatically condemn Collingwood fans here. Doesn't appear to be anything saying they are unless the club itself has identified them.

Without knowing instagram well, do you have to add your real phone number or anything to sign up? Can these scumbags be identified at all?

pzjxmu5ewidb1.jpg
Disgusting. 100% bandwagon racist dogs.

When will people learn? Stop ******* giving attention to lowlifes.
I get where you are coming from but, on the other hand, how do you deal with an issue if you pretend it doesn't happen?

I get where you are coming from but, on the other hand, how do you deal with an issue if you pretend it doesn't happen?
Who said topretend it didn't happen?

You could:
-suspend their account
-suspend their membership if they are a member
-contact their employer
-contact their family
-contact police if necessary

And if they are anonymous then just ignore it because words carry 0 value if people aren't willing to put their identity next to it.

But just don't give low life's any attention.

Who said topretend it didn't happen?

You could:
-suspend their account
-suspend their membership if they are a member
-contact their employer
-contact their family
-contact police if necessary

And if they are anonymous then just ignore it because words carry 0 value if people aren't willing to put their identity next to it.

But just don't give low life's any attention.
None of that happens if you stop giving attention to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every club has bad supporters but some clubs seem to pop up more than others

There's more Collingwood supporters so there is more likelyhood of more incidents from them.

I've heard racist things from many different supporter basis at the footy or even out in general public. Most of the racist things I've heard at the football are from Hawthorn supporters by far, but I guess that's because I mainly sit with them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back