Radio coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

James Brayshaw, Mark Howard, Brad Haddin, Greg Blewett, Merv Hughes, Mark Taylor, Sir Ian Botham and Isabelle Westbury are some of the names mentioned who'll be on MMM this summer.

Now in MMM language: JB, Howie, Hadds, Blewy, Merv, Tubby, Beefy and we'll go with Izzy for Isabelle Westbury.

I dare say there are more names to come. One can safely assume Ian Chappell won't be one of them.

Last edited:
James Brayshaw, Mark Howard, Brad Haddin, Greg Blewett, Merv Hughes, Mark Taylor, Sir Ian Botham and Isabelle Westbury are some of the names mentioned who'll be on MMM this summer. Now in MMM language: JB, Howie, Hadds, Blewy, Merv, Tubby, Beefy and we'll go with Izzy for Isabelle Westbury.

I dare say there are more names to come. One can safely assume Ian Chappell won't be one of them.
Nothing excites me too much about that line up.

Don't mind JB but Howie is a pain in the arse to listen to.

Merv was embarrassingly bad on his stint on ABC last year. Maybe he'll be better in the triple M box.

The radio teams in recent years have felt really, really uninspired. Previously I was very happy with ******* off C9 and linking up my TV coverage with the radio. Now I have NFI what I should listen to when at work.

bkltYWdl

With Whately isn’t his ego more of a punditry question rather than a comm one? Can understand why he’s not everyone’s cup of tea though.

overall a solid box assuming Hudson can actually commentate cricket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Whately isn’t his ego more of a punditry question rather than a comm one? Can understand why he’s not everyone’s cup of tea though.

overall a solid box assuming Hudson can actually commentate cricket.
I like Hudson as a cricket commentator.

Whately is a very good host and I don't mind Katich.

SEN is a long way ahead of the rest IMO.

I've always love Grandstand but they've gone a long way backwards over the last 3 or 4 years.

Maxwell and the guy with the Hawaiin shirts have become quite annoying.

mmm is disgusting- they have a dig at Richie et al - “ do you remember when cricket was called by old blokes who were better suited to a bowls club well now Mmmmm”

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I listened to the first half hour on the drive to work. We don't get SEN in Perth so it was a choice between either Maxwell slurring his words or JB yelling into the mic. I miss Macquarie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back