Radiohead

Remove this Banner Ad

Gnarls Barkley cover Radiohead's reckoner.
That Ceelo and Dangermouse would cover a song that was only released last year is testament to the wide spread popularity of Radiohead.

[YOUTUBE]X8R42ZU10Ko[/YOUTUBE]

Ive seen just about every band worth seeing live, been to rock am ring 5 times, and have about 15,000 bootleg concerts, and Radiohead are definately one of the great bands. Live they are just as great.

Like others here, i love alot of music, but i think in terms of "the greatest" i think Led Zeppelin would have to be the greatest band to this point..

i tend to find the Beatles get abit boring after a while... even to say , a tad over-rated. It was just that Era that made them god like.

U2 are another great band who musically have also done alot

Ive seen just about every band worth seeing live, been to rock am ring 5 times, and have about 15,000 bootleg concerts, and Radiohead are definately one of the great bands. Live they are just as great.

Like others here, i love alot of music, but i think in terms of "the greatest" i think Led Zeppelin would have to be the greatest band to this point..

i tend to find the Beatles get abit boring after a while... even to say , a tad over-rated. It was just that Era that made them god like.

U2 are another great band who musically have also done alot

U2 would have so much more respect if Bono wasn't such a complete knob!
Not my cup of tea but I can see why people like them.

Radiohead are a great band but it will be a good few years after they call it quits before they become recognised as one of the greats.

Gnarls Barkley cover Radiohead's reckoner.
That Ceelo and Dangermouse would cover a song that was only released last year is testament to the wide spread popularity of Radiohead.

It certainly proves one thing; Cee-lo sounds a shitload better than Thom Yorke.

they're better!!!!

there I said it :mad:

if you don't agree.... you're obviously a closet Muse fanboy jealous of their success. :thumbsdown:

To be honest I love both bands equally.

But yes my point still stands; the mere fact you consider them better than the previously mentioned musical legends is nothing short of insane. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that's so far off the mark it's not even close to being funny

To be honest I love both bands equally.

But yes my point still stands; the mere fact you consider them better than the previously mentioned musical legends is nothing short of insane. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that's so far off the mark it's not even close to being funny

Respectfully, you are wrong. It is not highly unlikely that Radiohead will be remembered as music legends if they keep making perfect music and putting on amazing live shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Radiohead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muse

Can't even compare the two. I don't even think they sound similar.

Pablo Honey isn't even good and its better than most the tripe that bands produce.

Regardless, there is no doubt in my mind they will finish up in the Top 10 acts of all-time.
If they bring out another masterpiece or two, Top 5 will almost be guarenteed.

Its funny but i've never heard a Radiohead song in my life lol

Seriously i've never heard a song by them being played on Aus radio!

So I don't judge them to be among greats such as the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, U2 etc.

So I don't judge them to be among greats such as the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, U2 etc.

So because their not played on Australian radio, which is mostly very poor, they cant be placed alongside so called greats such as U2.

Thom has more songwriting ability in his little finger than Bono does in is whole body.

Seriously, U2 has made the same album everytime without evolving at all. They just about peaked with their first or second album.

You don't remember Creep being a top 10 single?
In UK they've had 5 number 1 albums and 12 top 20 singles - I reckon that's a fair effort. Almost the same as Metallica with 4 number 1 albums (soon to be 5) and 14 top 20 singles.

Seriously, U2 has made the same album everytime without evolving at all. They just about peaked with their first or second album.

You obviously dont know much about U2 if you beleive that... listen to Zooropa, Pop and then listen to Achtung baby and if you think that aint evolving, you should get your ears cleaned out.

Ive seen Everyone from the stones to acdc to MJ live and there is no greater frontman and live show than U2, ive seen them live 7 six times in 3 different countries and every show leaves you speechless.

did anyone see Popmart live in 97? unbeleivable live show, or go and buy Zootv live in sydney, will blow you away.

Funnily enough, one of the other most awesome live acts for raw energy is Marilyn Manson... he really knows how to get a crowd going! lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back