Poland
AFL Club
Geelong
Horseriding.gif

You can now enter the Geelong Forum Melbourne Cup Sweep, 2020

Just click here and enter:

Geelong Forum Melbourne Cup Sweep, 2020

geelong-melbourne-cup-sweep.png

Enter the raffle. Get a random horse. Maybe win a prize once the Cup has been run.

If your horse places:

1st: A year's Premium Platinum Membership
2nd: A year's Premium Gold Membership - or, if you are already a Premium Member, extension of your current membership by one year.
3rd: A hearty congratulations-and-better-luck-next-year or, if you are already a Premium Member, extension of your current membership by one year.

Enter: Geelong Forum Melbourne Cup Sweep, 2020

Chief, the most stable genius,. your link is broken :(

• Banned
If there was ever a racehorse/galloper to represent the Geelong Football Club in the Melbourne Cup then it has to be the mighty Shadow King

Between 1929 and 1935 it had 6 attempts in the prestigious Melb Cup

It never finished further back than 6th - and also had two 2nds two 3rds and a 4th placing

Apparently it " looked the winner " a couple of times in the run - but it just couldnt quite find that finishing line in 1st place - there was allways one or a couple better than it .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks to be working (except for the St Kilda logo :p ). Cheers Chief, sorry to be a bother

View attachment 998917
I copied the St Kilda raffle to see if it made any difference. Tracked it down to a PM start time instead of an AM start time.

I copied the St Kilda raffle to see if it made any difference. Tracked it down to a PM start time instead of an AM start time.

Ah, there you go. Is that link still our raffle (just so I know if I've entered or not)?

Ah, there you go. Is that link still our raffle (just so I know if I've entered or not)?

nvm, went back to our thread and entered on the link there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back