Media Ragdolled

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad call, sexist call, 1970's call, and just plain wrong call

My thourthes tell me you havent satisfied a woman since you fell asleep drunk on your wedding night

Ooh Caro I would love to smother you in honey, roll you in desiccated coconut and have my way with you!

Ooh Caro I would love to smother you in honey, roll you in desiccated coconut and have my way with you!

why o why o why are you not banned?

Blacky I thought the Sweet FA was no longer run by knuckledragging neanderthals and rajneeshees. your ongoing condoning of this behaviour will warrant a Caro's Arrow coming your way if you don't sharpen up pretty soon!

Blacky I thought the Sweet FA was no longer run by knuckledragging neanderthals and rajneeshees. your ongoing condoning of this behaviour will warrant a Caro's Arrow coming your way if you don't sharpen up pretty soon!

What I could do with you, Gladys Berejiklian and a tub of lard!

So. Hot. Right. Now.

Bad call, sexist call, 1970's call, and just plain wrong call

My thourthes tell me you havent satisfied a woman since you fell asleep drunk on your wedding night
I wath born in the theventies Cawo, and dethpite appearanthes, Wayno isn't a woman.

TheInjuryFactory accused me of mansplaining to him when I told him, so I think it’s best I keep my mouth shut.
I understand. I don’t really but anyways.

So my take out from this is that TIF knows what’s going on with your avatar? This can work too.

Hey TheInjuryFactory . Hi there! I hope all goes well for you and that you have some top shelf fun to look forward to over the weekend.

Would you mind telling me what is going on with Natural’s avatar? Thanks. I totally owe you one.

So my take out from this is that TIF knows what’s going on with your avatar? This can work too.

Hey TheInjuryFactory . Hi there! I hope all goes well for you and that you have some top shelf fun to look forward to over the weekend.

Would you mind telling me what is going on with Natural’s avatar? Thanks. I totally owe you one.
Have you never seen a show called The Blacklist?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you never seen a show called The Blacklist?
I haven’t, no. And now he’s changed again so I’m going to die wondering exactly what this has meant

I haven’t, no. And now he’s changed again so I’m going to die wondering exactly what this has meant
The Blacklist is not a bad show, but without James Spader it would not exist.
Don’t wonder, change is as good as a haircut, especially if that haircut is the great Ron Swanson played by Nick Offerman.

My dear friend Proper Gander lovely to hear from you. I hope you have an amazing weekend ahead of you.

I am still reeling from the following exchange with my teammate over his questionable avatar, but hopefully this may shed some light.

What in the s**t is that avatar brah?
Are you asking what it's from or are you disappointed I changed from your excellent photoshop job?

It's Raymond Reddington (Played by James Spader) from Blacklist, probably one of the best characters on TV atm. Great show, would recommend.
Oh well now that you've mansplained The Blacklist to me it makes perfect sense.

My dear friend Proper Gander lovely to hear from you. I hope you have an amazing weekend ahead of you.

I am still reeling from the following exchange with my teammate over his questionable avatar, but hopefully this may shed some light.

I hope the change settled your melt

The whole thing is still very unsettling for me, Natural.

welcome to my world

i find almond milk unsettling.

how the * do you milk an almond?!?!?!?

What’s so unsettling about Ron ******* Swanson?
It’s change. Most people are afraid of change, whereas I welcome it.

Change is good. It shows a willingness to step out of your comfort zone, your safe place, your little cocoon.

All these emotions triggered by an avatar change, you are a rock star!

You should start charging for your autograph.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back