Racing Ralph Horowitz v The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh boy, I just listened to the podcast he does with Vince. They literally spent 50 minutes congratulating each other on the great points they'd just made. It's super interesting but geez...I think they might be *******.

I've listened to about 4 of them now, I'm really enjoying it aside from the love fest. Does anyone listen to any other racing podcasts? I listen to Sportsbet as well but that's entirely painful.
all over podcasts, there is one called the Business of Betting podcast which interviews "experts". The host talks like a robot, but lucky he doesn't talk much, asks good questions and i actually like it. Gives good info too

927 on Saturday mornings has an interesting program on after the 'national scratching service'

I listened to a podcast today with our mate Ralph. He doesn't bet what he puts up on his app because he said he's a great analyst but bad punter. Yet he puts up different staking levels on each race for his followers...Why have a staking plan if you publically admit you have no idea?

He literally said 'there's no point winning or losing twice so if I win, it's good and I get more followers, if I lose, I lose twice.' Aside for all that, all he is, is a clone of vince, sprouting all his buzz words. It's quite embarrassing.

I listened to a podcast today with our mate Ralph. He doesn't bet what he puts up on his app because he said he's a great analyst but bad punter. Yet he puts up different staking levels on each race for his followers...Why have a staking plan if you publically admit you have no idea?

He literally said 'there's no point winning or losing twice so if I win, it's good and I get more followers, if I lose, I lose twice.' Aside for all that, all he is, is a clone of vince, sprouting all his buzz words. It's quite embarrassing.

What kind of buzz words do they come up with?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A clone of vince is not a very high standard to mark a form analyst by.

Oh yeah I love how they believe weight doesn't matter, that one's a ripper. I really hope it catches on throughout the industry.
weights dont matter... if its a small difference. Only matters if its a fairly large difference
and they definately dont matter in WFA races. This "3yo's get good weight relief " is the biggest crock of s**t ever. they are weighted that low because of their level of maturity

weights dont matter... if its a small difference. Only matters if its a fairly large difference
and they definately dont matter in WFA races. This "3yo's get good weight relief " is the biggest crock of s**t ever. they are weighted that low because of their level of maturity

So 10 kgs has an impact of X yet 1kg has 0 impact...?

Ok Vince...

yes, the horse dropping or rising X kgs since last start is always a good one. love how a horse is more likely to win a race because it drops 6kgs after it's last start win. it's because it's up in grade ffs.

most important thing in form study is class then how the race will be run.
barriers, track conditions, ability to run the distance of the race faster than the others are all more important than weights
i would say there would be 1 race in 100 where i would use weights to sway who i bet on

most important thing in form study is class then how the race will be run.
barriers, track conditions, ability to run the distance of the race faster than the others are all more important than weights
i would say there would be 1 race in 100 where i would use weights to sway who i bet on

I'm loving this. Can I pay for you to have a public forum where people can hear your views and hopefully believe them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back