Racing Ralph Horowitz v The World

Remove this Banner Ad

FallingLiefs Am I correct in saying that Ralphy is accusing Nathan Snow of piggybacking his fame to push his own agenda? :eek:

That’s not what I got out of it. I think it was just having a go at Nathan in general.

// Ralph

After 2 years of friendly private banter Sydney punter Nathan Snow decided to go after me publicly as if we never had that relationship. Not sure why, but doing so by embracing an anonymous, gutless hate site, is weak as piss 1/1

2/2 Nathan Snow knows we did have many private discussions over 2 years. I sent him an angry private & confidential email after with a screenshot of one of those conversations so it's absolutely factual, after he embraced social media sewerage

3/3 Now if you give it you take it, so if industry sponsored Shaneo or #thanksMatt have a crack I’ll come back as hard as I can. They don’t like me, I don’t like them. Whatever

4/4 So as angry as I was that after 2 years of friendly private banter, Nathan Snow would suddenly embrace an anonymous gutless, hate site against me to somehow assist an argument of his, I blocked & moved on

5/5 So then unfortunately I see a screen shot of this on my screen. Nathan Snow again swimming in social media s**t to big note via the gutless hate site. (I’ve proudly blocked all its weak followers)

6/6 So if Nathan Snow who sells his tips & claims to be a great punter - something I’ve never, ever said of myself - has a crack at someone for their recording of results via social media cowardice... Ahem

7/7 Here's the full article via http://punters.com.au website of Nathan Snow's recording of his bets when he started his tipping service. This is the bloke s**t canning me is it?

8/8 I work really hard. I write 1000's of words of detailed analysis in a form guide I sell weekly on platforms I had the courage to start from scratch, with very loyal customers & an amazing mentor in Vince Accardi. Don't like it? I don't care

9/9 If you want to argue with me go for it. If you want to get personal, question my integrity, and particularly if you want to do so via a weak, gutless, anonymous hate site then to quote Rohan Connolly FRO. Go swim in the social sewer without me

//

// Nathan Snow

Was 50/50 whether to respond to his 9 tweet homage, but I’ll say a couple of things before letting him rant himself into oblivion in his corner of the internet

While it’s true at one point, I (along with many others) was bluffed into having some respect for him. However, the more he tweeted, he revealed himself as a bully with very little idea about most aspects on racing

Then along came @walphystats to really prove the Emperor has no clothes. In my opinion, it is questionable how anyone can take anything he says about racing seriously. IMO he has close to 0 respect within the industry and it decreases with each tweet

As to my service, I had a well publicised poor opening 2 mths. Since then I have put together 2.5+ yrs that I’m very proud of. I post all results weekly. It took a Betfair lay comp and @walphystats for him to experience any accountability and it’s already too much

Like two kids fighting in the school yard.

Care factor = 0

URaQTqs.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RiP walphystats

amazing.

find it hard to believe recording someones stats is now considered a hate site.

Just to even look at in it's most simplest form, 2 people

a) a person selling a product that not achieve the purpose of the product of itself, that to make money. Yet proclaims it as gospel and the undoubted method of how to make money.

b) a person tracking the results of said a) person giving insights to the performance of the product over a large period of time.

Last edited:
Likely biggest reason Mr R H doesn't have a decent racing gig on TV is simply he doesn't have the look.

Oh and a guesser.

Also what was it that finally did it for you? The ROI? The lack of knowledge? The hour long ad for Vince Accardi? Vince Accardi having less an idea than Ralpy when rating horses?

Genuinely interested.

Also what was it that finally did it for you? The ROI? The lack of knowledge? The hour long ad for Vince Accardi? Vince Accardi having less an idea than Ralpy when rating horses?

Genuinely interested.

The smugness that engorges them when they finally get something right. “We told you weight doesn’t matter, look at Pounamu, WE TOLD YOU WEIGHT DOESNT MATTER.” Yet they use Shoals when it had 50kg as an example, and it wasn’t the weight, it was a host of other horses underperforming and because it raced more forward with that light weight, it wasn’t the weight, IT WASNT THE WEIGHT!

I find it extremely frustrating how they use the results of races and mold that into a way that fits their narrative. It’s very easy to see why something won 48 hours after a race. They even threw up master reset as not a huge surprise because it ran a similar IVR 12 months ago over the same trip. But it’s all reflection, I just don’t see how it helps anyone.

Ralph’s results show that they have absolutely nothing to be smug about.

If you have access to “the best” analytics in the country, how on earth aren’t you ahead? He never addresses that and as you mentioned the constant push of their services, which is fine, but it’s one thing having that data it’s another being able to read that going forward rather than looking back.

The show would work far better and I think it would help both their causes if they have opinions before a meeting. They clearly don’t want to give away anything for free which annoys me as well, it put me off side when Ralph asked Vince for a Cup tip in one word and with destain just said sign up to the service and find out, it’s only $5. The attitude they both have is appalling for where they are as analysts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back