Rambo Last Blood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
Looks Loganesque.

Hopefully will be ultra violent as fu**, just like the last one.

PS - Loved the last ones Malick style existential musings from Rambo on the meaning of war/death/killing...good too see it looks like we will get more of that too!

equiv_clearly

Club Legend
Apr 30, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
South Fremantle
Looks Loganesque.

Hopefully will be ultra violent as ****, just like the last one.

PS - Loved the last ones Malick style existential musings from Rambo on the meaning of war/death/killing...good too see it looks like we will get more of that too!
What like Terrence Malick? You are giving sly wayyyyy too much credit. IMO, first blood is the only one that really wrestled with those issues in a meaningful way.

Also - what is up with these boomer actors and their faces puffing out in their later years? Stallone, Rourke even Sean Penn in that space show. They all look like they've had way too many cycles. It's a mess.

Echoes

Drain the swamp.
May 2, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
What like Terrence Malick? You are giving sly wayyyyy too much credit. IMO, first blood is the only one that really wrestled with those issues in a meaningful way.

Also - what is up with these boomer actors and their faces puffing out in their later years? Stallone, Rourke even Sean Penn in that space show. They all look like they've had way too many cycles. It's a mess.
Being sarcastic. I mean the voice over scenes like this. Malickian.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
Looks Loganesque.

Hopefully will be ultra violent as fu**, just like the last one.

Yep agreed Good post.

When I saw this thread title I was torn between thinking this is for a new Rambo and this is the last one. The last one was exactly as you described.

******* brilliant. Will go watch it.

Top Bottom