Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 26, 2000
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Has anybody heard any of their stuff?

I just downloaded Ich Will and Der Meister from Kazaa and I like them both. I have no idea what theyre on about but the sound is good.

What does everyone else think?

Originally posted by BIG POPPA PUMP
Has anybody heard any of their stuff?

I just downloaded Ich Will and Der Meister from Kazaa and I like them both. I have no idea what theyre on about but the sound is good.

What does everyone else think?

They are ok. They put on a good live show (full of pyrotechnics...like he sets himself on fire, fire shooters etc) even if it is a bit of a Kraftwerk impersonation.

THeir music is alright...i dont mind it....i got all their cds, plus thier live one, and the Video which accompanies the live cd. You could say im a fan.

Ahhh, the Kaisers of industrial metal.

Like their work, and woulda liked seeing their stuff at BDO this year.

They are good, but nothing spesh. :cool:

The Hitman

In my opinion, Big Day Out (Melbourne 2001) was a complete waste of money until Rammstein saved it. I was never really a fan - didn't dislike them, just never paid much attention.

Nitocris were a dissapointment. Queens of the Stone Age were a huge disappointment. Powderfinger were AWFUL (just about fell asleep standing up), and the headline act Limp Bizkit withdrew (no great loss).

Rammstein put in a sensational live show with fireworks and a great set, and totally saved the whole evning from being a total disaster.

And they're German. :D

Originally posted by Darky
In my opinion, Big Day Out (Melbourne 2001) was a complete waste of money until Rammstein saved it. I was never really a fan - didn't dislike them, just never paid much attention.

Nitocris were a dissapointment. Queens of the Stone Age were a huge disappointment. Powderfinger were AWFUL (just about fell asleep standing up), and the headline act Limp Bizkit withdrew (no great loss).

yeah the BDO last year was a bit dissapointing. Mudvayne were exceptional, and Rammstein were good, and Carl Cox was good...but the rest was boring.
Powderfinger are one of the most boring live bands around....Coldplay was worse....i think everyone lapsed into a coma halfway thru their set.

My friends in Frieburg are into them. Their string quartet which is pretty out-there plays a version of Mein Herz brennt

There is a big debate because of their lyrics whether they are Neo-Nazis or not. Rammstien is the place where there was an airshow and a plane crashed into hundreds of spectators, killing 50 I think. They have songs about guys digging up their dead wives for a intimate get-togethers and suicides & such. But what you can't understand, can't worry you I guess :eek:

Rammstein are fantastic live. Definitely the highlight of this years BDO for me. Only 30 metres from the stage and I thought I was gonna suffer 3rd degree burns the heat was that intense. One band I would definitely see again if they toured on their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back