• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Flash10

Senior List
Jul 28, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Yes he’s the number 1 defender in the comp. He like the rest of the Tigers smashed us tonight. But his exaggeration of contact was on full display tonight.

Is it diving or is it just 100% commitment to the contest?

We’ll wait and see what Michael Christian says...

yep, my highlight of the week will be seeing some guy on $800k a year get a $1k fine.

Imagine if he doesn’t get cited!!

How do you think my week is going to be :(

Was definitely pushed... in the side. Added some mayo. Not ideal and I'd be dark if it was reversed and it was Riewoldt on Hurley.

Was definitely pushed... in the side. Added some mayo. Not ideal and I'd be dark if it was reversed and it was Riewoldt on Hurley.

Mate... My 8 year old wouldn't have moved sideways.

BTW - 10 goals up and flopping around like Rex Hunt has just pulled him into the tinny. What goes through player's heads sometimes?

You know its bad when they highlight it post game

Will be interesting to see what happens with this.

Rance is about at the same point of his career as Lloyd was when he started getting a bad run by the umpires because of his flopping history.

Will they turn on Rance as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, feature game of the round, a game dedicated to the skill and magic of the indigenous footballer and you've got a non indigenous bloke flopping about like that and gets free kick for it, more quality umpiring brought to you by the plebs at AFL house.

Actually, it was a 12 point play, but only because Essendon let us go coast to coast.
No one will argue Richmond weren’t the better team, clear as day they were, however s**t like that is just rubbish.

It was disgraceful and cannot be defended.

The rule was changed this year that adding too much mayo receives a fine too.

So he may be a bit lighter in the pocket.

Rioli from my side might cop one too from last night

Fine a player 5k, then 10k, then 15k, and so forth for repeat offences.

Bad look on the game and should be stamped out. But not sure we want to be suspending players for it, there's too much grey area between staging and making the most of contact. There is no clear line you can draw. Players make the most of contact every single week to different degrees.

Will be interesting to see what happens with this.

Rance is about at the same point of his career as Lloyd was when he started getting a bad run by the umpires because of his flopping history.

Will they turn on Rance as well?

No. The umpires find it easier to ping a full forward because it doesn't mean an opponent taking a shot on goal.

Back