Rance diving again

What do you reckon?

• Dive

Votes: 111 73.0%
  • Not a Dive

Votes: 41 27.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The bloke literally isn't allowed to lose balance anymore without the lynch mob coming forth.... Im not even surprised anymore... Everyone loves getting outraged over nothing/tall poppy syndrome.
So many people tried to say it wasn't about Rance, they were calling out all incidents. Well I guess we proved that one wrong.

So many people tried to say it wasn't about Rance, they were calling out all incidents. Well I guess we proved that one wrong.

The media and commentary teams are so mundane... the amount of times the "Rance dance" was mentioned during the Geelong game was incredible....

Man the guy made 1 bad choice.... and now its a thing... just like a few years ago they tried to make out like Sam Mitchell was kneeing everyone to deliberately cork them.... its all bullshit. Im truly over this sport and how its being run, watching the world cup just shows me how archaic, poor and backwards the AFL is.

The media and commentary teams are so mundane... the amount of times the "Rance dance" was mentioned during the Geelong game was incredible....

Man the guy made 1 bad choice.... and now its a thing... just like a few years ago they tried to make out like Sam Mitchell was kneeing everyone to deliberately cork them.... its all bullshit. Im truly over this sport and how its being run, watching the world cup just shows me how archaic, poor and backwards the AFL is.
I was watching today's game this morning with my wife beside me, she knows a little of the game but not the intricacies. But she commented today on the commentary after some mundane act.. I said to her, Oui mon Amour, Aussie Rules TV coverage is even worse than Australian Television.

It's embarrassing.

Seemed like the "falling over" aspect was the difference. Pretty stupid distinction to make, but really, are you surprised at all? this competition is a micky mouse run competition these days. My posting has taken a nose dive this year, I literally have 0 interest and no... before any smart ass tries to imply so its not only because Hawks aren't dominating.

Clever, boldly state your reason for leaving and then nobody will suspect a thing!

That was definitely a free to Rance yesterday for a block, but he's got a rep as a diver now so the umpires aren't gonna be blowing the whistles too often. You could also argue that he should be a bit stronger in the contest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was definitely a free to Rance yesterday for a block, but he's got a rep as a diver now so the umpires aren't gonna be blowing the whistles too often. You could also argue that he should be a bit stronger in the contest.
Agree, his own fault re the umps. Not that it should matter if they were adjudicating every decision fairly and impartially. Unfortunately they are swayed by bias (even if only a little bit) and always will be.

On the contest, not his fault as he had eyes for the ball. Rule is there to protect players doing that.

I get it you love him, but your being blinded by it, and that's ok.
He's a player for the club I support so I will defend him if people are unfairly criticising him.

You are wrong. Don't try and justify it because you can't. It's tall poppy and it's s**t posting.

He's a player for the club I support so I will defend him if people are unfairly criticising him.

You are wrong. Don't try and justify it because you can't. It's tall poppy and it's s**t posting.
Look, I see a head wobble. Maybe i'm influenced by past diving from him, but it's what I see.

Getting hung by previous actions at the moment. He exaggerated contact heavily against the Dons, though if you watch his reaction in time with his & Danger's feet (especially if you have ever played BBall and come down on someones foot after a horrible attempt at a lay-up) at very worst it is 5-10% playing up the outcome.

If we want to start putting targets on backs for that, we are a society that deserves the outrage culture the media run with. Headlines over insight.

Back