Backfire Rance Goals Conceded Watch 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

He wasn't injured when I made the thread.
Unfortunately your lengthy prior record of injury trolling doesn't tally with this flimsy excuse.

Its pretty obvious exactly why you made this thread but I'm well past being shocked or outraged at your behavior. Just disappointed.

Unfortunately your lengthy prior record of injury trolling doesn't tally with this flimsy excuse.

Its pretty obvious exactly why you made this thread but I'm well past being shocked or outraged at your behavior. Just disappointed.
You were always one for the moral high ground Bosky

You were always one for the moral high ground Bosky
Once upon a time injury trolling was a red-cardable offence on the Bay friend. I don't want to name any clubs but supporters of a certain regional Victorian franchise are indulging in this sort of thing far too regularly for my taste and a line must be drawn.

You came rushing in here ambulance chaser style as soon as Rance went down, pretty grubby frankly.

You came rushing in here ambulance chaser style as soon as Rance went down, pretty grubby frankly.
So the Geelong PM Mafia got to you too. I should've expected this.

So the Geelong PM Mafia got to you too. I should've expected this.
Yeah I have been bought out by men in beige safari suits as they tend to their affairs on the wide meth plantation of Corio bay.

Get your hand off it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. This coming from the guy who started a thread called Dangerfield Injury faker.

Glass houses floggo.

I refer to the instance where Ablett went down last year - you behaved like a giddy school kid.

Enough with the moral high ground stuff.

You’ll no doubt ignore this post too, just like you ignored every post pointing out your hypocrisy in the Tom Mitchell thread.

Lol. This coming from the guy who started a thread called Dangerfield Injury faker.
A thread named using a factual statement, that's the best deflection you can muster? :$

Chappy-Woman.gif

I refer to the instance where Ablett went down last year - you behaved like a giddy school kid.
You mean the thread I created explicitly to poke fun at the bet I made with the OP that Ablett would play more than 15 games last year, not out of any sort of pleasure or satisfaction Ablett had done a hammy? Vesty I had no idea you wanted in the Geelong PM so badly you'd defend the OP to these lengths.

Does anyone remember who was celebrating Hodge breaking Murphy's jaw?
Celebrating one of the finest legal hip & shoulders this millennium I think you mean.

A thread named using a factual statement, that's the best deflection you can muster? :$

Chappy-Woman.gif

You mean the thread I created explicitly to poke fun at the bet I made with the OP that Ablett would play more than 15 games last year, not out of any sort of pleasure or satisfaction Ablett had done a hammy? Vesty I had no idea you wanted in the Geelong PM so badly you'd defend the OP to these lengths.
If the roles were reversed, on that occasion you’d be melting that it’s an injury troll just like you did in the Tom Mitchell thread and this one.

If the roles were reversed, on that occasion you’d be melting that it’s an injury troll just like you did in the Tom Mitchell thread and this one.

He's trying to swing his way out of this mess he just created for himself. It's not working.

Fun to watch though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back