News Rance on the brink of shock footy comeback

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll be a handy mid-season draft pick if RFC want him
Why would you want him back? We have a gun replacement in Balta and massive cap relief. Rance will not be back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cousins was purely a marketing exercise to get memberships and bums on seats during the club rebuild who didn’t really offer anything on field for us and Watson didn’t do much when he returned to Essendon apart from on field leadership
The last two seasons has shown we don’t need him on field

Up until last month he was still listed with us and if he had any plans to play with us again he would of just extended his contract

Time to come to terms with the fact he isn’t coming back

Cousins was 31/32 in his two years at Richmond.
Watson was 32/33 played in a premiership.

I don't gaf if he comes back or not but those are the facts even if you don't like what it says about your argument that he is too old.

Cousins was 31/32 in his two years at Richmond.
Watson was 32/33 played in a premiership.

I don't gaf if he comes back or not but those are the facts even if you don't like what it says about your argument that he is too old.
Cousins played like 12 games in that two years hardly worth a list spot

Cousins played like 12 games in that two years hardly worth a list spot

How about Luke Hodge?
Started at Brisbane when he was 34.

I don't think Rance will come back but if he did come back this year (somehow) it wont be his age that is the problem.

Thanked everyone but Dimma when he quit to spend more time with his broken family and religious cult.

Doubt he’ll be back with Dimma as coach.

Next....

In a presser or in writing?.... I missed the whole departure....🤔

Thanked everyone but Dimma when he quit to spend more time with his broken family and religious cult.

Doubt he’ll be back with Dimma as coach.

Next....
Why? Was dimma banging his missus? Or vice versa?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back