Rance Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough gig being a millionaire...

hes been working for 200 years...

1581122576721.png

eventually he is going to save some coin

pretty impressive the commie has raised more oney from teachers and gardeners than billionaires billionaire mates

i propose we use the 'im asking for your financial support' meme for the return of alex rance

On the Rance money, it will be interesting to see if some managers whore their players to Richmond trying to cash in on the spare salary.

On the Rance money, it will be interesting to see if some managers whore their players to Richmond trying to cash in on the spare salary.
Thank god Dusty and Shai are signed up then 😂
It will be interesting in what we do. No doubt we will reward some but I’m sure some will go to attracting some targets

It will be interesting in what we do. No doubt we will reward some but I’m sure some will go to attracting some targets

Dusty we can trade for. Norf hasn't done much since they got him and are bursting at the seams cap wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JDG had an amazing 2018 finals series, 7 goals in the PF+GF, 12 goals in all.
Got them into the GF, no doubt would have been Norm Smith Medallist if they held on, faded in the final 90 seconds.
Hope he leaves the Pies and recovers form.

hes been working for 200 years...

View attachment 819391

eventually he is going to save some coin

pretty impressive the commie has raised more oney from teachers and gardeners than billionaires billionaire mates

i propose we use the 'im asking for your financial support' meme for the return of alex rance
Better ask the AFL for a bigger salary cap then

Simple message back too any manager.
"We look after Richmond men"

THE WHISPER

We hear recently retired Tiger Alex Rance has been doing some door knocking as part of his faith and one current AFL player got the shock of his life when he opened his front door to find the game's best defender with bible in hand?

THE WHISPER

We hear recently retired Tiger Alex Rance has been doing some door knocking as part of his faith and one current AFL player got the shock of his life when he opened his front door to find the game's best defender with bible in hand?

Yes, yes, all good and well, but did he convert said AFL player to become a RichmondMan???????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back