Rance Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Like I have said before Nixon is irrelevant people give him oxygen. Thomas is another one doesn't mention the culture at the saints in his day thinks he knows it all and believes his side should have won a flag when he sees our success.

The rumours and speculation is disgraceful some of it pathectic I had a go at the moderators on the main board doing nothing to much exuses from them.All this because him and his wife split get in the real world happens every hour.

Last edited:
I wonder if the Wife cracked the shits, Rancey said he would retire to try and save the marriage...
She waited a couple weeks and still hadn't changed her mind...
Still split up...

Now I imagine footy isn't the main/sole reason for the poor marriage, there could be dodgy s**t in the background...

But maybe he explained that to the boys when announcing his reitrement...
Marriage still didn;t work, so he may choos to come back at some stage...
Agree ..... I think he didn't get public retirement messages from teammates because he may come back ...

On another richmond forum they are saying Victoria Police has been contacted into whats been written on various forums. I believe that some
Investigation may already started. It looks like a police matter now.
*. I hope I don't contacted by the police for blaming Tom's Apple Cart.

If anyone here thinks the cops in this country can't identify everything you do online (regular internet not dark web) regardless of VPNs or not you are sadly mistaken. Australia is one of the biggest surveillance states in the world and with our shitty encryption laws there is no hiding anything.

I hope all the scumbags bullying Tenisha, Jack, Rance and Georgia either a) get the mental help they need or b) foad
If police punished every online internet troll that has ever bullied, posted false information or defamed an individual in some way half the population under 35 would have been reprimanded or worse by now....

Exaggeration I know, but they don't have the resources nor the priority to do it, which is why the majority of it continues and will continue.

Manipulative little shits.

Hopefully they learnt something from their termination.

I’m glad the bullied student isn’t physically hurt in anyway and I hope their mental healing is under way.

Thanks for looking after him/her.
Nothing worse than bullying at school...makes life a misery at school...I grew up with bloodied fists from smart arse bullies trying their stuff..

A few of us on Twitter have reported the worst posts to not only Twitter but copied in the club in case they want to take legal action.

The one that
No he's not - I only hope that people who treat his 'inside word' as gospel realise this too.

His inflammatory posting(s) were ridiculous - and dangerous.

100% this. He just says whatever he can to start tweeters on his forum to comment. He gets paid for clicks.

I blocked him after asking him to show me the proof of his comments. He couldn't and retorted with calling me a fool.

He was spewing insinuations all over the place and from that came further rumours.

I believe someone from BigFooty started some disgusting thread on Facebook and Twitter, which I have reported for bullying and fabrication and hope it gets removed as it is just simply nasty. Someone by the user name (on BigFooty) snake something - Tiger71 knows who it is. He needs to check himself into a mental health facility along with Nixon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having said this, some Richmond supporters have done nothing to stop the rumours either. They have insinuated there is more to the story also, which has flamed the situation.

Go one step further ... if it were a Geelong or Collingwood player, a lot posting on here would be running with and fuelling said rumours.
There's a few here who calibrate their moral compass strictly on what a Richmond player/official does or doesn't do.

A few of us on Twitter have reported the worst posts to not only Twitter but copied in the club in case they want to take legal action.

The one that

100% this. He just says whatever he can to start tweeters on his forum to comment. He gets paid for clicks.

I blocked him after asking him to show me the proof of his comments. He couldn't and retorted with calling me a fool.

He was spewing insinuations all over the place and from that came further rumours.

I believe someone from BigFooty started some disgusting thread on Facebook and Twitter, which I have reported for bullying and fabrication and hope it gets removed as it is just simply nasty. Someone by the user name (on BigFooty) snake something - Tiger71 knows who it is. He needs to check himself into a mental health facility along with Nixon.

you mean Snake Baker ?

you mean Snake Baker ?

I am not too familiar with users in BigFooty but that sounds right. Maybe check with Tiger71 as he seemed to know who it was.

there is also a Geelong flog on Facebook by the name of Travis Milestone (in the group called The real AFL Alliance) and he is a Cats fan going to town on Rance. Total *******!

Last edited:
I am not too familiar with users in BigFooty but that sounds right. Maybe check with Tiger71 as he seemed to know who it was.

there is also a Geelong flog on Facebook by the name of Travis Milestone and he is a Cats fan going to town on Rance. Total *******!

Every board has them ... even ours!

Well, I’m glad that the rumours are being stamped out and people are now scrambling away from speaking ill about Rance by accusing him of infidelity.

I hate these type of rumours about sports stars and celebrities in general. How in the world would we know about their infidelity anyway unless we actually have seen them or were the person directly involved? And even if someone then went online and said “I have seen such and such cheat” or “they cheated with me”, how do the rest of us know that this person is being genuine in their claims?

Stupid speculations brought about by our obsession over social media. Maybe some of the players didn’t post about his retirement on Instagram because they don’t post on social media often to begin with. I have Instagram and Facebook, but I know that I don’t post about every life achievement that my siblings and friends have. Some people just like to stay in the moment.

I believe someone from BigFooty started some disgusting thread on Facebook and Twitter, which I have reported for bullying and fabrication and hope it gets removed as it is just simply nasty. Someone by the user name (on BigFooty) snake something - @Tiger71 knows who it is. He needs to check himself into a mental health facility along with Nixon.
you mean Snake Baker ?
Maybe, or that nut JeanLucGoddard

Having said this, some Richmond supporters have done nothing to stop the rumours either. They have insinuated there is more to the story also, which has flamed the situation.
Contemplating the reasons he might have retired is fine, people are allowed to look beyond the surface. I for one speculate that his marriage breakdown has a lot to do with it, and if he can get through this period there is a tiny chance he plays again or returns to the club in some form one day. I dont think theres a problem speculating at that level, ita clearly just my opinion and Im not claiming any knowledge, not defaming and not ridiculing anyone.

Spurting baseless s**t and running with it as fact even when it's the most unlikely scenario, claiming inside sources/knowledge when they don't exist, bullying, defaming, ridiculing, grossly commentating on an individual, these things aren't acceptable.

It wouldn't suprise me he returns in a couple of months hence still on the list let him work his stuff off field.

bingo. Been saying that for a few days. My bet is he told the players he is stepping away to sort out his personal life but there is still a chance of return. The actual retirement announcement was to throw speculation of about a return instead is doing a Beams and saying that he is stepping away

I would also like to add even if Rance has done wrong by his wife or anyone for that matter

(I don’t think he has)
But...

IF it’s the case

what does it really matter like anyone else his personal life is his he hasn’t broken any laws and who are we to judge anyone I’m sure most of us have done things in our lives that we may not be proud of or may not be looked kindly apon by others but our choices are our own and just because someone can kick and mark a ball dose not make them immune from being human

Remove this Banner Ad

Back