Rance Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

whats the purpose of Dimma speculating that the door is ajar? How does that help 'silence' anything?

Dudes been retired a month. Cant really complain about rumors when you cant even definitively say 'its over'

you’re not happy the rumours are bullshit.
the retirement was not “off”.
funnily enough they were telling the truth from the start, how about that?
Weak keyboard warriors. Dimma nailed it again.

Then i dare say these religious folk, are not people like Alex Rance - who just walked away from his highly successful ******* career to concentrate on god. If you want to quit your entire career to follow the journey of god - you by christ might want to be sure you are following the total BASICS of that religion. If you have a muslim friend eating bacon, i dare say your friend is a shitty muslim.Not how religion works, especially to ultra-religious folk like Rance. And yes, Rance is Ultra-religious. If you are quiting your career to focus on it, i dare say religion holds a very special bond in your life, or a very unhealthy emphasis in your life.

The story is off. There is no doubt about it

The timing was off.

The way Rance announced it was "off"

The way the club announced it was 'off'.

The way no players felt publically happy for him was 'off'

The way the fans felt after it was 'off'.

The weird news of his separtaion coming out a week later was a bit 'off'.

The way Higgo's girlfriend went irate on facebook about all this "stuff" that, 99% of the public had NFI to what she was even referencing, was off.
(suggest there might be a bit of an internal 'pressure cooker' happening within the players inner-circle)

The weird way his teammates finally got around to wishing their best mate 'good luck' for his retirement from 2 weeks ago, was 'off'. Why did it take 2 weeks? whose idea was that? It was definitely a group think idea - as everyone followed the instruction to 'not' make a comment on social networks.

In every sense this entire situation has been on the nose. Its ******* obvious. Im 40. Ive seen 100's of sports stars retire. This one, to me, is 'off', compared to all those others i have ever seen, happen.

Do you see the secret message i am trying to get across here? No matter, who you love and who you barrack for - this story is smothered in undoubtedly, stinky 'off-ness'.

Hilarious.
dimma may have read that, based on his comments today.

you’re not happy the rumours are bullshit.
the retirement was not “off”.
funnily enough they were telling the truth from the start, how about that?
Weak keyboard warriors. Dimma nailed it again.

first of all, thank you for biting.

dimma's comments actually made me laugh & i instantly thought of all you lil cutie pies- In the same breath he talked about the weak online warriors - he ******* fed the story,speculation " the door is still ajar" & "things can change". "Its in his court".

Is he retired? or is he coming back? Its been a month ffs - how is there even still a door?? How the hell does this help the team, the supporters, Alex, his wife, his family - all these people we all care so much about.

The club and players all have multiple social media accounts, and use them quite leisurely to self promote themselves and each other. Our players have used social media HEAPS of times to wish each other well. Of course people are going to wonders why no players wished him well afterwards. Sorry you live in 2020 and not 1994 anymore, Dimma. Its really cool you guys are into bro-hugs, but us fans dont really get those. We have to live in the real world where we find out most of our news from the media and social media. When those same channels are dead quiet after an all time great retires...yeah, people are going to ask questions.

Now i can say all this with a certain amount of arrogance as I dont value social media so I DONT HAVE IT. If you want to have it for the bucks, then you got to deal with all the F-s

But if you are a celebrity and you want to use it to reach your fans to maximize your earning and reach - well, be prepared fella's

Can anyone tell me if the players hit social media to wish Higgo well after his brain prognoses, surgery etc? Thats a pretty personal matter too. I honestly have NFI as i don't have, nor browse the social networks - i also dont 'follow'peoples personal lives -the only time i know any s**t like that is when it hits the papers - or others like yourselves post it on places like here.

Also, I am pretty sure he is shitting on the people who claimed that Rance had sex with Higgins girlfriend & also the people blaming his wife, calling her Yoko etc. Thats something i never, ever said. The only thing ive said is the story is off, the timing was s**t, it appears to blindsided his teammates and the club and there has got to be more going on to all this - which is clearly the case as why is it only a month and already we are getting implied by the coach on a possible comeback.

The real victim in all this is his wife. She is the scapegoat. The second it came public they had split only days after the retirement - she became "Yoko". Reading the post there are more than a few "super fans" legit wanting their marriage to be ****ed as it improves their supposed belief he will be more likely to come back.

Stand by it all still - the story is still off. The story is still weird. And the timing of a speculated comeback only a month later just continues to make the timing s**t,weird and off.

dimma's comments actually made me laugh & i instantly thought of all you lil cutie pies- In the same breath he talked about the weak online warriors - he ******* fed the story,speculation " the door is still ajar" & "things can change". "Its in his court".

Is he retired? or is he coming back? Its been a month ffs - how is there even still a door?? How the hell does this help the team, the supporters, Alex, his wife, his family - all these people we all care so much about.

The club and players all have multiple social media accounts, and use them quite leisurely to self promote themselves and each other. Our players have used social media HEAPS of times to wish each other well. Of course people are going to wonders why no players wished him well afterwards. Sorry you live in 2020 and not 1994 anymore, Dimma. Its really cool you guys are into bro-hugs, but us fans dont really get those. We have to live in the real world where we find out most of our news from the media and social media. When those same channels are dead quiet after an all time great retires...yeah, people are going to ask questions.

Now i can say all this with a certain amount of arrogance as I dont value social media so I DONT HAVE IT. If you want to have it for the bucks, then you got to deal with all the F-s

But if you are a celebrity and you want to use it to reach your fans to maximize your earning and reach - well, be prepared fella's

Can anyone tell me if the players hit social media to wish Higgo well after his brain prognoses, surgery etc? Thats a pretty personal matter too. I honestly have NFI as i don't have, nor browse the social networks - i also dont 'follow'peoples personal lives -the only time i know any s**t like that is when it hits the papers - or others like yourselves post it on places like here.

Also, I am pretty sure he is shitting on the people who claimed that Rance had sex with Higgins girlfriend & also the people blaming his wife, calling her Yoko etc. Thats something i never, ever said. The only thing ive said is the story is off, the timing was s**t, it appears to blindsided his teammates and the club and there has got to be more going on to all this - which is clearly the case as why is it only a month and already we are getting implied by the coach on a possible comeback.

The real victim in all this is his wife. She is the scapegoat. The second it came public they had split only days after the retirement - she became "Yoko". Reading the post there are more than a few "super fans" legit wanting their marriage to be f’ed as it improves their supposed belief he will be more likely to come back.

Stand by it all still - the story is still off. The story is still weird. And the timing of a speculated comeback only a month later just continues to make the timing s**t,weird and off.
Troll

Hilarious.
dimma may have read that, based on his comments today.

LMAO - I actually love the idea of Dimma spending 100 hours over his Xmas break, reading the "Rance Retirement" thread on Bigfooty, getting to page 87 & seeing my post and going "* this guy - Peggy, book in a presser, im coming out to bat"

You live in a ******* fantasy land mate.

On an iPhone

Dont own an iphone & literally said previously i was sitting on a computer at work, with * all to do.

You guys hate people making or speculating s**t when it comes to your favorite tiger player - but it sure doesnt stop you doing it to everyone else. Strong convictions you got there fanboy.

Dont own an iphone & literally said previously i was sitting on a computer at work, with fu** all to do.

You guys hate people making or speculating s**t when it comes to your favorite tiger player - but it sure doesnt stop you doing it to everyone else. Strong convictions you got there fanboy.
This is all personal stuff that TBO l don’t really want to dig up, for many reasons.
l think you have suspicions and rightly so, the circumstances do seem off,
but things can be off when people separate and weird things happen!

Punt rd princess etsy.com.au I put the link up a page or two back
EDIT:
here it is

Last edited:

The real victim in all this is his wife. She is the scapegoat. The second it came public they had split only days after the retirement - she became "Yoko". Reading the post there are more than a few "super fans" legit wanting their marriage to be f’ed as it improves their supposed belief he will be more likely to come back.

It’s not a story . He’s a Jehovah Witness. It is what it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is all personal stuff that TBO l don’t really want to dig up, for many reasons.
l think you have suspicions and rightly so, the circumstances do seem off,
but things can be off when people separate and weird things happen!

100% correct, and pretty much sums up my "off"" statement. Never said he had an affair.never said he had a steroid situation. I said it makes no sense and that he has knee-jerked at making the decision due to some personal crisis, most likely in his relationship or faith life. My opinion was he has rushed himself to find a solution to a personal problem and is making a big mistake & that the clubs reaction seems to second that. The timing was s**t for the club & i think when anyone allows their personal life to possibly derail an entire organization, that is not good enough. I honestly think the whole social media silence was more attributed to disbelief and no one believing or perhaps wanting to believe, that this is "it". Its now only a month later and the coach has fed the speculation he might be back in a completely massive way, while Houli has clearly made a very public comment also that the playing group is active in trying to win him back, because, CLEARLY, they think he is gettable.

the whole thing was iffy - and its still iffy. If he has retired to try to win his wife back - i feel very sorry for her right now. If her problem was him playing football, which seems to be a narrative sprouted by you lot, it will be very hard for her to believe that he will indeed stay away from the game when the coach is making comments like that. A lot of undeserved pressure on her IMO by him keeping this public.

Ya;ll protect Rance like he is sacred, but seem to not give 2 s**t about his wife. It's all very Prince Harry & Meaghan imo - as usual the woman cops the blame for the man making an unfavourable decision that goes again the boys...."yoko syndrome"...."bro's before ho's".

Y

Last edited:
100% correct, and pretty much sums up my "off"" statement. Never said he had an affair.never said he had a steroid situation. I said it makes no sense and that he has knee-jerked at making the decision due to some personal crisis, most likely in his relationship or faith life. My opinion was he has rushed himself to find a solution to a personal problem and is making a big mistake & that the clubs reaction seems to second that. The timing was s**t for the club & i think when anyone allows their personal life to possibly derail an entire organization, that is not good enough. I honestly think the whole social media silence was more attributed to disbelief and no one believing or perhaps wanting to believe, that this is "it". Its now only a month later and the coach has fed the speculation he might be back in a completely massive way, while Houli has clearly made a very public comment also that the playing group is active in trying to win him back, because, CLEARLY, they think he is gettable.

the whole thing was iffy - and its still iffy. If he has retired to try to win his wife back - i feel very sorry for her right now. If her problem was him playing football, which seems to be a narrative sprouted by you lot, it will be very hard for her to believe that he will indeed stay away from the game when the coach is making comments like that. A lot of undeserved pressure on her IMO by him keeping this public.

Ya;ll protect Rance like he is sacred, but seem to not give 2 s**t about his wife. It's all very Prince Harry & Meaghan imo - as usual the woman cops the blame for the man making an unfavourable decision that goes again the boys...."yoko syndrome"...."bro's before ho's".

Y

what a load of s**t

Y

Are you a SJW or something? Lol

Y

The way you write it more than what you write is the problem. Comes across in a situation as a sanctimonious prick, I think may be what people are trying to say. You may well be a lazy man with loads of time on your hands for January, or whatever it was, but anything we, and especially you think about Alex and his wife is totally irrelevant. When you start on it I skip over it because it has zero relevance. You just don't know.

Frankly, I'm in the ballpark on a good many other things you've commented on, and yes the picture is incomplete. It's allowed to be. When the parties are ready, we'll know more. And that's the problem with social media, this media, it chomps and spews everything in sight. Authenticity matters not a zot and impatience is high for more, more and more. Different strokes for different folk I guess!

Oh and there is no ya'll, it's not you against the rest. You are simply receiving feedback from individuals, all different and by no means homogeneous.

I bet you're fun at parties

The woman think so - the right winger, baby boomer *s don't seem to think so too much. I'm quite proud of that though.

Has this article been shared? Bizzarely I can only see it published in the UK Daily? I could be wrong as I haven't really followed the fourms or story since xmas but....

"Recently-retired Richmond Tigers star Alex Rance will focus on a specialty AFL school after the brea"kdown of his marriage and quitting the game.
Rance, a devout Jehova's Witness, announced his shock split from wife Georgia in December 2019, the same month he revealed he would retire from AFL.
The 30-year-old is the co-founder of The Academy, a full-time elite AFL passion school which guides disengaged young adults."

The Academy, which has a campus in Essendon and is in the process of opening another in Geelong suburb Hamlyn Heights, allows students to graduate with Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) qualifications.
Luke Surace, the other co-founder, said on Tuesday Rance would work with The Academy 'in a full-time capacity', Geelong Advertiser reported.
'Alex is excited to combine his two passions, AFL and education, in a more full-time capacity,' Mr Surace said

--

The woman think so - the right winger, baby boomer fu**s don't seem to think so too much. I'm quite proud of that though.

Has this article been shared? Bizzarely I can only see it published in the UK Daily? I could be wrong as I haven't really followed the fourms or story since xmas but....

"Recently-retired Richmond Tigers star Alex Rance will focus on a specialty AFL school after the brea"kdown of his marriage and quitting the game.
Rance, a devout Jehova's Witness, announced his shock split from wife Georgia in December 2019, the same month he revealed he would retire from AFL.
The 30-year-old is the co-founder of The Academy, a full-time elite AFL passion school which guides disengaged young adults."

The Academy, which has a campus in Essendon and is in the process of opening another in Geelong suburb Hamlyn Heights, allows students to graduate with Victorian Certificate of Applied Learning (VCAL) qualifications.
Luke Surace, the other co-founder, said on Tuesday Rance would work with The Academy 'in a full-time capacity', Geelong Advertiser reported.
'Alex is excited to combine his two passions, AFL and education, in a more full-time capacity,' Mr Surace said

--
Good, finally something that is not an opinion about something that none of us have a clue about. Let him rest in peace.

The way you write it more than what you write is the problem. Comes across in a situation as a sanctimonious prick, I think may be what people are trying to say. You may well be a lazy man with loads of time on your hands for January, or whatever it was, but anything we, and especially you think about Alex and his wife is totally irrelevant. When you start on it I skip over it because it has zero relevance. You just don't know.

Frankly, I'm in the ballpark on a good many other things you've commented on, and yes the picture is incomplete. It's allowed to be. When the parties are ready, we'll know more. And that's the problem with social media, this media, it chomps and spews everything in sight. Authenticity matters not a zot and impatience is high for more, more and more. Different strokes for different folk I guess!

Oh and there is no ya'll, it's not you against the rest. You are simply receiving feedback from individuals, all different and by no means homogeneous.

Im going to be honest - I don't give 2 *s if people want to split the hair on "how I write it" vs "what I am saying". The point is always, the point.

To quote the great Popeye, I Yam what I Yam. I see the world a bit differently than others, but in a world where group think is ruling the mass into oblivion - we need a bit more unique thought out there to question the norms.

Wouldn't say I am a SJW - I've already said I don't even have social media. Where am I gonna have a platform to do SJW stuff otherwise?

There is undoubtedly been a male culture of blaming "chicks" when men making decisions against the bro's, over the happiness of the wife. I personally find that s**t, so I said it.

Good, finally something that is not an opinion about something that none of us have a clue about. Let him rest in peace.

Agree -Dimma and Houli should have kept there big mouths shut and not left this door "ajar" crap. This thread was dead till they opened up their big mouths.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back