Rance Retirement

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going to be honest - I don't give 2 fu**s if people want to split the hair on "how I write it" vs "what I am saying". The point is always, the point.

To quote the great Popeye, I Yam what I Yam. I see the world a bit differently than others, but in a world where group think is ruling the mass into oblivion - we need a bit more unique thought out there to question the norms.

Wouldn't say I am a SJW - I've already said I don't even have social media. Where am I gonna have a platform to do SJW stuff otherwise?

There is undoubtedly been a male culture of blaming "chicks" when men making decisions against the bro's, over the happiness of the wife. I personally find that s**t, so I said it.

who’s blaming the chick? Your jumping to conclusions. Bloke making a sacrifice to try and save his marriage if indeed it saveable isn’t blaming the chick but the bloke doing morally what he thinks is the right thing to do.

you a no different to anyone else who “jumped to conclusions” in that he must have done the dirty and that’s why his marriage fell apart

Agree -Dimma and Houli should have kept there big mouths shut and not left this door "ajar" crap. This thread was dead till they opened up their big mouths.

They have every right too. They have more of an idea of what is going on then anyone here. Just because you don’t agree with it and it doesn’t hold true to your hope of a conspiracy it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be commenting. If you want the thread to die simply ignore it and don’t post. You writing your trolling posts keep adding air to it.

Agree -Dimma and Houli should have kept there big mouths shut and not left this door "ajar" crap. This thread was dead till they opened up their big mouths.
And like what turd is to a fly you return.lol

100% correct, and pretty much sums up my "off"" statement. Never said he had an affair.never said he had a steroid situation. I said it makes no sense and that he has knee-jerked at making the decision due to some personal crisis, most likely in his relationship or faith life. My opinion was he has rushed himself to find a solution to a personal problem and is making a big mistake & that the clubs reaction seems to second that. The timing was s**t for the club & i think when anyone allows their personal life to possibly derail an entire organization, that is not good enough. I honestly think the whole social media silence was more attributed to disbelief and no one believing or perhaps wanting to believe, that this is "it". Its now only a month later and the coach has fed the speculation he might be back in a completely massive way, while Houli has clearly made a very public comment also that the playing group is active in trying to win him back, because, CLEARLY, they think he is gettable.

the whole thing was iffy - and its still iffy. If he has retired to try to win his wife back - i feel very sorry for her right now. If her problem was him playing football, which seems to be a narrative sprouted by you lot, it will be very hard for her to believe that he will indeed stay away from the game when the coach is making comments like that. A lot of undeserved pressure on her IMO by him keeping this public.

Ya;ll protect Rance like he is sacred, but seem to not give 2 s**t about his wife. It's all very Prince Harry & Meaghan imo - as usual the woman cops the blame for the man making an unfavourable decision that goes again the boys...."yoko syndrome"...."bro's before ho's".

Y
FFS, could you answer this please? Is it anyone’s business really?
I’ll answer, No

Your long essays on this top make my eyes bleed...

Awesome mate you delete two of my posts for apparently 'playing the man' (WTF?) and the troll is untouched?...FMD

Just for the record I wasn’t playing the man when I told the two fighting posters to bang lol 😂 that was my attempt at diffusing the situation, but I respect the post deletion.

Now, on to Rance. I really hope he comes back from retirement cos I bought the last Alex Rance life size decal on the internet on the eve of his retirement and it would be a shame for it to remain wound up deep in prayer in storage when it could be unfurled at the next game he plays in. Make it happen Alex 🙏🏼

You were going on about the situation being “off” because no one was commenting on his departure and now you’re wanting Dimma and Houli to “keep their big mouths shut”.

Just for the record I wasn’t playing the man when I told the two fighting posters to bang lol 😂 that was my attempt at diffusing the situation, but I respect the post deletion.

Now, on to Rance. I really hope he comes back from retirement cos I bought the last Alex Rance life size decal on the internet on the eve of his retirement and it would be a shame for it to remain wound up deep in prayer in storage when it could be unfurled at the next game he plays in. Make it happen Alex 🙏🏼

I deleted a bunch and sent the same message/notification. Was more me being lazy :D

Card me please, you’ll be doing me a favour , than having to continue to read this...

Sure

Enjoy your ban

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had posts deleted too.

If you believe I missed some where he played the man, please report them.

Can i ask why a poster who clearly isnt a richmond supporter and only comes in threads to write essays and stir up trouble is allowed to do so?

He is very clearly a huge troll.

They have every right too. They have more of an idea of what is going on then anyone here. Just because you don’t agree with it and it doesn’t hold true to your hope of a conspiracy it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be commenting. If you want the thread to die simply ignore it and don’t post. You writing your trolling posts keep adding air to it.

i am ready for the rance round 1 return

carlton in shock

Can i ask why a poster who clearly isnt a richmond supporter and only comes in threads to write essays and stir up trouble is allowed to do so?

He is very clearly a huge troll.
Don't argue with DontArgue4, he is right.

100% correct, and pretty much sums up my "off"" statement. Never said he had an affair.never said he had a steroid situation. I said it makes no sense and that he has knee-jerked at making the decision due to some personal crisis, most likely in his relationship or faith life. My opinion was he has rushed himself to find a solution to a personal problem and is making a big mistake & that the clubs reaction seems to second that. The timing was s**t for the club & i think when anyone allows their personal life to possibly derail an entire organization, that is not good enough. I honestly think the whole social media silence was more attributed to disbelief and no one believing or perhaps wanting to believe, that this is "it". Its now only a month later and the coach has fed the speculation he might be back in a completely massive way, while Houli has clearly made a very public comment also that the playing group is active in trying to win him back, because, CLEARLY, they think he is gettable.

the whole thing was iffy - and its still iffy. If he has retired to try to win his wife back - i feel very sorry for her right now. If her problem was him playing football, which seems to be a narrative sprouted by you lot, it will be very hard for her to believe that he will indeed stay away from the game when the coach is making comments like that. A lot of undeserved pressure on her IMO by him keeping this public.

Ya;ll protect Rance like he is sacred, but seem to not give 2 s**t about his wife. It's all very Prince Harry & Meaghan imo - as usual the woman cops the blame for the man making an unfavourable decision that goes again the boys...."yoko syndrome"...."bro's before ho's".

Hi Rances ex wife.

Probably the only chance Rance comes back this year is if Grimes or Astbury get injured. I do find it weird Houli & Dimma are leaving the door ajar so publicly but that maybe just them answering the constant media speculation honestly.
They're leaving the door ajar because:

a) he's still on our list

and

b) he's *ing elite as a player

The question is why they WOULDN'T leave the door ajar? Of course they would. Leaving the door ajar also goes some way to kill any speculation about inappropriate conduct rumours etc.

you’re not happy the rumours are bullshit.
the retirement was not “off”.
funnily enough they were telling the truth from the start, how about that?
Weak keyboard warriors. Dimma nailed it again.
And the Mexican Rauol is the biggest jerk

Probably the only chance Rance comes back this year is if Grimes or Astbury get injured. I do find it weird Houli & Dimma are leaving the door ajar so publicly but that maybe just them answering the constant media speculation honestly.
I posted this a couple of days after he retired and still firmly believe it - he’ll be back in Y&B.

He loves being around the boys and loves being the centre of attention. Last year when he was injured he was still very much involved in coaching, mentoring etc.

More Premiership glory and sharing it with guys like Astbury and Grimes who he’s incredibly close to is too big a carrot to turn his back on.

And he wouldn’t be human if he didn’t consider his financial future and what giving up his large contract means

I posted this a couple of days after he retired and still firmly believe it - he’ll be back in Y&B.

He loves being around the boys and loves being the centre of attention. Last year when he was injured he was still very much involved in coaching, mentoring etc.

More Premiership glory and sharing it with guys like Astbury and Grimes who he’s incredibly close to is too big a carrot to turn his back on.

And he wouldn’t be human if he didn’t consider his financial future and what giving up his large contract means

I'd like to believe you are bang on, but I think Rance is different cat to that. Sure, he loves being with his mates, but most of us do, and it's one of the hardest things to leave when you stop playing. However I'm not sure he loves the centre of attention perhaps as generally described. I think being involved was more what it was about, even when he arrived on the skateboard, that was more for the boys. Also he is goal driven, not glory driven I think - could be wrong, but that's what it seems to me. That said, he straddles the line doesn't he, and that might be what is affecting his faith insofar as others around him.

The money is a hard one. It is very hard for anyone to take a pay cut. There is a period when you maintain your lifestyle for longer than when the big funds came in, and that is the reality check period. It's interesting the Brighton house was sold off market in September, was that simply good preparation? Commerce is tough at the moment. The Academy delivering enough cashflow may well have an influence too on any comeback thoughts.

We'll all know in the fullness if time. I hope he achieves everything he wants and needs.

whats the purpose of Dimma speculating that the door is ajar? How does that help 'silence' anything?

Dudes been retired a month. Cant really complain about rumors when you cant even definitively say 'its over'

I think it's more about damaging rumours not just speculation on his future.

I think it's more about damaging rumours not just speculation on his future.
Yes spot on.

Go two ways - completely ignore the rumours or come out and bury them.

Personally I haven’t read one post on this thread relating to his personal life, it just doesn’t interest me. But no denying many punters out there love the gossip and spreading it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back